Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: another K750i thread

Withnail

another K750i thread

Who's got one? I can upgrade to the k750i for free from this thursday. I've got the k700i at the moment (well, two, if you count the replacement one o2 have sent me ).

Comments? Picz? Vidz? Oppinionz? (as the great Jon would say)... alternatives?

FLiPNFiLL
    Hiya hun,

Basically I had a go on one in the Link a few days ago, didnt like the keypad at all.

The phone was very slow to startup and seemed to be quite buggy.

I've read around a bit and it seems its quite an overhyped phone riding on it's 2MP Camera reputation, which we all know is prob the equivilent of a decent branded 1.3MP Digital camera, if that.

If you want to stay SE ,go for it though.

Otherwise, id look at the 6230i, 6680 or the D-500, Im not a fan of the latter as I dont like slide phones, but my mates got one and its pretty good.

1/4 mile at a time
    ive just ordered the k750i and its outta stock! but should be back in soon. i am cautious bout SE as my last one (k700) went baps up, if in the 28 days thing i aint happy i will send it back and get t'other fone

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiPNFiLL
    Hiya hun,

Basically I had a go on one in the Link a few days ago, didnt like the keypad at all.

The phone was very slow to startup and seemed to be quite buggy.

I've read around a bit and it seems its quite an overhyped phone riding on it's 2MP Camera reputation, which we all know is prob the equivilent of a decent branded 1.3MP Digital camera, if that.

If you want to stay SE ,go for it though.

Otherwise, id look at the 6230i, 6680 or the D-500, Im not a fan of the latter as I dont like slide phones, but my mates got one and its pretty good.
    Hiya cutie chops.

Thanks for the tip-offs, I'll look into those others. It would be nice to go back to Nokia in a way.

I'm slightly put off by the k750 as the ui looks very similar to my k700 and it would be nice to have something a bit different. 2mp camera would be handy, though, for when i buy my DSLR and need something smaller for erm, different photo opportunities.

Hmm, decisions decisions. Keep adding to this thread people, I'm terrible deciding on what phone to get.

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by mr t
    ive just ordered the k750i and its outta stock! but should be back in soon. i am cautious bout SE as my last one (k700) went baps up, if in the 28 days thing i aint happy i will send it back and get t'other fone
    That is an option. I could just get a different phone every 28 days actually...

Punto know it all
    D500 is god little phone, does everything you need. Everyone has one though. You can search files on peoples phones by bluetooth which is good.

1/4 mile at a time
    Quote Originally Posted by Withnail
    That is an option. I could just get a different phone every 28 days actually...
    LMAO! thats a mighty fine plan, you reckon they would catch on?

joey_turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by xzibit
    You can search files on peoples phones by bluetooth which is good.
    does this work?

Punto know it all
    Yeah, you can look through their images etc and copy them to your phone. Doesnt work with messages or contacts though i dont think which is a shame.

joey_turbo
    still good for checking homemade movies.
    how do you do it? check people fiiles that is.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast