Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new mobiles...

Withnail

new mobiles...

Continuing on today's phone theme. What new mobiles are 'hot'? Just had a quick look on o2's website and there's no end of new models out. I cant be bothered to read every single review for each phone, so just wondered people's oppinions on here...

joey_turbo
    I got my eye on a motorola v3 next:

http://www.mobile-review.com/review/...la-v3-en.shtml

Looks very good, can't wait for the Paris Hilton Special edition.

1/4 mile at a time
    wtf?

on the 02 website in the last hour the k700i has just been put back on?! these phones were incompatible with the 02 network which is why i recieved a free replacement...unless they fixed it?

Withnail
    If a yet-to-be-invented-letter-list celebrity like that munter is associated with it, I'll leave well alone.

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by mr t
    wtf?

on the 02 website in the last hour the k700i has just been put back on?! these phones were incompatible with the 02 network which is why i recieved a free replacement...unless they fixed it?
    My k700i has worked with o2 for the last year and a bit. I smell bull****.

1/4 mile at a time
    there was an episode of watchdog on the fact that the k700i had incompatable software with the 02 network, as such the phone was not functioning properly. in my case it meant i wld not recieve any texts for 10 days then all of a sudden at 3am about 30 would come thru. i complained about this to 02 twice and they did nothing, i then saw the episode on watchdog and rang them up again, they then replaced my k700i immediately with a nokia 6230. if it was bull**** then why would 02 spend thousands replacing everyones handsets. on watchdog it stipulated that anyone on the 02 network who has had difficulties with their k700i can recieve a free new phone.

Punto know it all
    Word up homie.

6630. Does the job, a few fancy things, has windows word and excel on it, as well as 3G capability and a reasonable 1.3 mp camera. I've been really pleased with it.

Jimjam.

joey_turbo
    yeah I see that.
    They had to replace loads of them, my mate got a different phone aswell.

1/4 mile at a time
    im gna order the k750i tomoz i think.

Withnail
    Quote Originally Posted by mr t
    there was an episode of watchdog on the fact that the k700i had incompatable software with the 02 network, as such the phone was not functioning properly. in my case it meant i wld not recieve any texts for 10 days then all of a sudden at 3am about 30 would come thru. i complained about this to 02 twice and they did nothing, i then saw the episode on watchdog and rang them up again, they then replaced my k700i immediately with a nokia 6230. if it was bull**** then why would 02 spend thousands replacing everyones handsets. on watchdog it stipulated that anyone on the 02 network who has had difficulties with their k700i can recieve a free new phone.
    Oh christ, I have had that exact problem! How long ago was this watchdog episode? I presume I can still take advantage of this...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast