View Poll Results: Where do you want the meet?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Glasgow

3 17.65%
  • Edinburgh

3 17.65%
  • Falkirk

4 23.53%
  • Kirkcaldy

0 0%
  • Stirling

4 23.53%
  • Strathyclyde Park

3 17.65%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where you want to meet?

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale
    Martyn I know for a fact that many of the central belt people will not travel to Perth. Its to far just for a meet.

I can only think of 3 members who are from Perth or higher up in Scotland. Everyone else is down in the belt

You quoting PSC just?! Even going on PSC numbers, I can quote you more than 3 members!

Sadly, anything south of Perth I just aint prepared to travel to. Going to perth would still be better off for the Glasgow lot than us lot (god, we need motorways!) but thats about the best I can do without going to a meet next time I happen to be in Glasgow...

Best of luck though!

Dale
    will have to have 2 then, one for southern and one for notheren. Only other way around is to wait for a hot hatch day at knockhill or Crail

Punto Enthusiast
    There's a hot hatch day at Knockhill on Sunday 19th June......

Dale
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveH
    There's a hot hatch day at Knockhill on Sunday 19th June......
    maybe folk can meet there then?

I cant will be carless

blink_82uk
    i will be at the knockhill day on sunday wont have my car though not sure about having a meet to far south though, its a good 2hours to edinburgh from me plus if its on the weekend even longer with all the delays at the bridge

Punto Lover
    well i voted falkirk as i know my way about that area quite well but would be able to travel to stirling, i dont know it that well but im sure id find it.

id say perth was a bit far for most of us and if ppl keep disagreeing then i cant see there being a meet unless its a special event such as crail or knockhill.

Punto Enthusiast
    i voted falkirk but would probably travel to stirling

gez
    i think falkirk wheel would be a good location and maybe make it a monthly thing. sure theres a cruise every first thursday of the month so would be a good chance to meet

blink_82uk
    only thing about thursdays is if i'm travelling down and back i will be knackered for work the next day will goto falkirk if thats where its decided we should go, would need directions though

Punto Lover
    just take vitamins tablets ull be fine not been to the wheel yet but heard its quite a nice place and yes there is a cruise the first thursday of every month but that doesnt kick off til about 8.30 - 9pm

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast