Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What an utter git!

Dup

What an utter git!

Just after a nice afternoon with the girlfriends family having a meal, I parked up in front of her house which lies on a twisty narrow country road, just after a crest which turns and dips towards her house. The two houses have a layby so that cars are parked off the road and away from traffic, so they're supposedly safe.

Anyway, I rush in to have a piss and my girlfriend takes her two cousins to see the horse outside. As I was having a pee I heard a skid and a thud after hearing a couple of bikes screaming up the roads as you do on a sunday. I ran outside and asked Amanda if she heard it and she said year and said it came from up the road, nowhere near my car and we looked down the road and saw two bikers stood up by side of the road with their bikes and I saw nothing wrong, no skidmarks etc so went back in.

A few hours later when I was ready to go home I walked outsdide to find one of the ****ers had hit my car:

Theres a scuff on my back bumper, scuff on the front bumper smashed rear light, scuff down the side and a couple of scratches, two dents in my door, crached front indecator and a scuff on the front bumper, how the **** they managed that I don't know but it was one of those moments where I knew I should have gone out properly to them. Not even a sorry note, ****ers.

1/4 mile at a time
    oooo thats nasty man...hope you get it sorted relatively cheap!

Punto know it all
    sorry to say this mate but that looks written off with that rear quarter damage

Punto know it all
    Bloody hell that nasty. I would have killed the ****ing ****ers if i got my hands on them
    Last edited by PuntoStar; 3rd May 2005 at 15:39.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_75SX
    sorry to say this mate but that looks written off with that rear quarter damage
    Took the words right out of my mouth

That panel is a right arse to repair or replace unfortunately.

Punto Lover
    Daaaaammmmnnnn! That looks expensive Hope you get it sorted one way or another.

messypunto
    i got some orange indicators £5 delivered

Punto Lover
    i wud agree with paul on this one.. Unless you can find a decent panel beater maybe able to beat it out and filler it.. ?

Propecy
    ouch

Dup
    Ouch

Hmmm... well I wish I had some form of pointing blame and get something out of the insurance for it. Im just gonna leave the damn thing and hope a nice Punto for good money comes along.

Looking for a Punto Cab anyway but Im eagar to get myself a nice modded Punt in the nearer future. I can't work enough tho!

Oh well. There are some scrappers with intact rear quarters (othersides got a big dent too) but I cannot contemplte trying to get them off, let alone put them on!

Theres too much wrong with the car anyway, was abused before I got it and its been hit by a truck and reversed into one. all the front subframe is out of alignment as I can't bolt the bottom side of the bumper on. It's rather buggered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast