Thread: meet

blink_82uk

Lightbulb meet

right there was some talk of maybe gettin a wee meet organised, when would everyone fancy having this??? where about would be best for everyone? could also join up with www.fiat-scotland.com and get the numbers up a wee bit more, what does everyone think??

i think it would be best having somewhere central like dundee/perth so that most people will be traving a wee bit

mikey

Punto Lover
    id be up for this depending on condition of the car weather, place and date
    i think we should meet in stirling and take a trip to loch lomond for some piccies.
    quite a distance but will be worth it might even be able to get ourselves a bbq going if the weathers good. sound good?? theres a big car park just across from a bar restaraunt which would be big enough for a good 40/50 cars but i doubt the bar will hold 40/50+ ppl tho.
    Last edited by Marteh; 7th May 2005 at 17:32.

blink_82uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Marteh
    id be up for this depending on condition of the car weather, place and date
    i think we should meet in stirling and take a trip to loch lomond for some piccies.
    quite a distance but will be worth it might even be able to get ourselves a bbq going if the weathers good. sound good?? theres a big car park just across from a bar restaraunt which would be big enough for a good 40/50 cars but i doubt the bar will hold 40/50+ ppl tho.
    doubt we would get 40/50+ people as your the only one to be showing an interest

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by blink_82uk
    doubt we would get 40/50+ people as your the only one to be showing an interest
    I'd be interested, work commitments allowing :-D

DIZ
    i have always wanted to go to a meet as have plugged money into my punto now n would like to take it to one, i live in glasgow is there any coming up kinda around tht area?

Dale
    we used to have meets in glasgow every month

Was only about 4-8 cars though

Think the best place for a meet would be around Falkirk as there is members from Stirling/Perth/Aberdeen

Most are in the central belt though.

If everyone sends me a PM or puts something here I will try and organise something

DIZ
    well i'd b in for falkirk thts cool for me.

Dale
    Ok, Im going to start a new thread. Voting to see where everyone wants a meet.