Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stoke - Festival Park

Spoiled Brat
    Anyone go up there 2nite? I never..
    Went up last week, but not in my car, was in a 2001 black Celica.

Spoiled Brat
    Anyone.....

...dust?

Punto Enthusiast
    i went up, lots of nice cossies about and a really nice ctr with black wheels.

Punto Enthusiast
    anyone going up tomorrow night? would be nice to have a look at the black GT from crewe saw me at the esso garage gettin into white GT. seen that you work on the next business park next to me. be good to speak to any GT drivers really.

Midland Events Organiser
    holy ****.Yeh i remeber!! yeh ill be up 2nite! Any one else be up????

x16pjr
    iam from stoke on trent and fez is right down the road from me i would come down but if its all GT i would be bored cos i want to see some HGTs

DO u turbo dudes hate us HGT cos i have being talkin in other chat boxes below about stuff and it sounds like u do lol or it just could be how iam reading it

Punto Enthusiast
    should come down would be good to get a good showing of puntos down there. would be nice to see some Mk2's down there as well.

x16pjr
    well next time u go down let me now and where do u meet and what time, fez is a bit **** now last time i went up

Midland Events Organiser
    why wud we hate hgt`s,they are slower than gt`s anyway.

x16pjr
    lol ok then ill have that but i have been askin questions about HGT and all i get is GTs owners and 1.2 (bags of ****) (not GTs cos i like them) saying dont do this dont do that cos thats not good and that is a crap idea, i think it should be Fiat Owners that hate other manufactures like BMW, AUDI, stuff like that

well anyway then u guys going down there next anyway we will see if HGTs are slow when i NOS mine ill come down Fez to come and see u guys just let me now

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast