Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Arni 17th

Ive spent the best part of 3 weeks trying to get new members to come to the next meet. Changing the location this short notice will **** up everything that has been planned!

Now you are claiming why should the meet be at durham when majoriy are from Newcastle? Look up the thread, no one from Durham asked for the meet to be at durham! It was other members that said it should be at durham to save us a trip as we have been to every other meet down at team valley.

So to be fair, shut the **** up!

And the arnison is not yet closed, and even when it does close, there is still other car parks such as sainbsurys and pets at home, so trying to rearrange the location to the other end of the north east this short notice is just stupid!
    Last edited by PuntoBaz.NE; 18th April 2005 at 00:30.

Dancing Queenie
    aye reet fair enough i was just givin one side, but you blatantly bit me head off instead of just explainin aye?

nee need IMEO!
    ANYWAY i cba wi arguin over petty stuff, so if it makes you happy i give in, your right n all that

What you talking about im right, its all been arranged at the arni for weeks, your the one that wants to change it 2 weeks before the meet date!

I take it paintballing will be too far for you also? Even tho it was all members from newcastle that wanted to go to the one in durham as its the cheapest.

Dancing Queenie
    so now you're calllin us cheap? j/j ha ha

N1G3L
    ok...u two wana get married now?

iv pretty mch had enough of you two pissing bout on here.... argue over the phone please!!!

Dancing Queenie
    a know i'm not gonna take piss no more
    baz, asked about ur metal today - corky sed he wouldn't be able to get the metal any cheaper than shop prices so i would just get urself to a hardware shop lol - unless ya wanna give is £20 for just the panel like mine. the bottom one is curved so i couldnt do that tbh

hunibee
    god i can really feel the LURVVEE in this thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by b-force
    eee hey nige trying to drop a gear on me eh?? :P

just blame it on the passengers, like puntosportingyellow

is he comin on 28th? i'm thinkin revenge? :P
    Am going on the 28th if a can get me clutch sorted, its pritty f***ed but still drivable just not nice 2 drive. Av been busy doing stuff to me car and college so a aint been on here for a while. Fitted some bonnet lifters and getting new back bumper delivered tommorow, what is the shade of yellow for fiat punto's ???? any one know??? coz i need it sprayed and am getting the standard skirt thingys sprayed yellow aswell, dont think am gunna risk taking the bump strips off just incase it leaves black s*** on lol.

Dancing Queenie
    good thinkin, get em colour coded same time as your skirts, the fiat yellow is broom yellow, the paint code will be on ur bonnet (underneath) or the boot for some ppl i think

N1G3L
    Quote Originally Posted by b-force
    eee hey nige trying to drop a gear on me eh?? :P
    wow u really did struggle lastnight B.... jus past th metro centre.....

i had Pickup and harry (about 16stone) "the beast" but u still only JUST manged to pull away... im sure david will back me up on that!! and erm...u were on ur own!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast