Thread: Wareham, Dorset Meet

Punto know it all

Wareham, Dorset Meet

Hi.

Would any of you be up for a South Coast meet? Possibly Monkey World or near by?

Exact location can be confirmed later if anyone would be interested??

Punto know it all
    Yes I would.

I speak for Jewbag when I say she would as well.

Let me know where and when and we'll make the necessary arrangements.

Punto know it all
    Here's a link, sucker.

http://www.monkeyworld.org/

LONGTHORNS, WAREHAM, DORSET BH20 6HH

Punto know it all
    Well, I don't want it to clash with the Windsor meet on the 29th May obviously, so how about the 8th or 15th May?? Time to be agreed? Or name some alternative dates if people can't make the 8th or 15th.

The only reason I put wareham, is because I will have to check the car park at Monkey World out, as I think they have car park attendents telling you where to park, so they wouldn't like a meet.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by xzibit
    Well, I don't want it to clash with the Windsor meet on the 29th May obviously, so how about the 8th or 15th May?? Time to be agreed? Or name some alternative dates if people can't make the 8th or 15th.

The only reason I put wareham, is because I will have to check the car park at Monkey World out, as I think they have car park attendents telling you where to park, so they wouldn't like a meet.
    I can't do the 8th mate, I'm playing footy at MK Don's stadium in some five-a-side tournie. 15th is cool and the gang.

Disappointing, I know Julie would actually want to go around Monkey World (that and the fact I'm not travelling **** loads of miles just to say "there's a punto, there's another one... )

Punto Lover
    8th May is the Rolling road in ****am, then we have eurodisney. how about june

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by baby
    8th May is the Rolling road in ****am, then we have eurodisney. how about june
    Ah bugger, yeah we're in Eurodisney. Bound to be other people wanting to go though.

Ju and I will go down there some point anyway. Probably on our way to Cornwall for some surfing.

KeenyGT
    mate i could posibly be up for it as i missed the cribbs meet due to work

Punto Lover
    i'll be up for this, but it'll have to be a while after my test as it's a 2 and a half hour drive