Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New car option - Citroen C2 GT

Punto know it all
    I understand everyone's entitled to an opinion, but Jimma, the phrase 'kicking up ****' really comes to mind
    Just because I have a different opinion from everyone else who is saying you made the right choice, good car, and well done, I'm kicking **** up? Lol.

It's just an opinion - not a deliberately inflammatory one at that either.

110 bhp. Yep, great. But it's supposed to be a warm hatch. When the 106 Rallye with only 100 odd weighs next to nothing and has exceptional handling, as numerous car journalists have said then I don't see a comparison - other than the C2 has another 10 bhp. As far as I remember, the last test I read said the C2 could do with a lot more power - and could cope.

I'm sure the chassis is great (whether it really would give a GT a run for its money I don't know... but still) and it's good value for money, yes. But my opinion still stands.

As people say time and again on here - if you don't want an opinion different to your own, don't run the risk and don't ask for one! At the end of the day, you've chosen it for your own reasons - which really is all that matters. If Paul didn't want people to say "look at that jap crap breadvan" he wouldn't have posted it on here when he got it .

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntogt2b
    Let me know what you think.
    I quite like it actually, I may add it to my list of cheap and cheerfull cars to get when I finally get a mortgage. We'll just have to see if it turns into the next saxo.

Punto know it all
    Member of the PSC Forum Troll Association
    (someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.
    Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war)

Current members: Lord_Grishnack, Quantum Carpture, Jimma & ME
    LMFAO! Class (where's that clapping hands smiley )

Puntogt2b
    Quote Originally Posted by jimma
    Just because I have a different opinion from everyone else who is saying you made the right choice, good car, and well done, I'm kicking **** up? Lol.

It's just an opinion - not a deliberately inflammatory one at that either.

110 bhp. Yep, great. But it's supposed to be a warm hatch. When the 106 Rallye with only 100 odd weighs next to nothing and has exceptional handling, as numerous car journalists have said then I don't see a comparison - other than the C2 has another 10 bhp. As far as I remember, the last test I read said the C2 could do with a lot more power - and could cope.

I'm sure the chassis is great (whether it really would give a GT a run for its money I don't know... but still) and it's good value for money, yes. But my opinion still stands.

As people say time and again on here - if you don't want an opinion different to your own, don't run the risk and don't ask for one! At the end of the day, you've chosen it for your own reasons - which really is all that matters. If Paul didn't want people to say "look at that jap crap breadvan" he wouldn't have posted it on here when he got it .
    I'm not looking for an opinion the same as my own, and obviously the car comes down to preference, but it's not about the things you say Jimma, it's how you say them.

I'm a realist, and i can take criticism, but sometimes i find your tone a little too arrogant.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntogt2b

I'm a realist, and i can take criticism, but sometimes i find your tone a little too arrogant.
    That's because it comes across that way - but I don't mean it that way

How should I say things in future then?

Punto know it all
    You are just a trouble maker and should be banned in all honesty.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by xzibit
    you really go on like a broken record. Fair enough you don't get on with certain people (me included) - that's life, get over it. At the end of the day Jimma pays for the upkeep of the forum, you don't.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by xzibit
    19 posts left

*edited* as I'd seen what Phill had written, lol.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456