Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NE Paintballing Meet!

dezentpunto
    how many peeps do we need? have you been down yet to discuss our 'terms'!!!!

wozza1
    we would be surpised the last paintballing i went to was an all day one(yes all day, my fooking body was in pain) they finshed it on the dot!no over time, but half a day is 3 hours i think!!

Didnt get my car back uptil 4 today so didnt have a chance to go down and have a look about and talk to the bloke ive been in contact with so far.

Should get down tomorrow, so far hes said the price for paintballs will depend on the number of people we get. But we need at least 15 to get them to open it for an evening as they usually only operate during the day. Either that or go on the Saturday after if we cant make 15.

wozza1
    shouldnt be to hard to get 15 for this mate!! i will go and ill take laura as she seems more up for it than me lol!!so there is two im sure si and dom will go as will craig and david so straight away you have about 7-8 people

Punto Enthusiast
    www.6e.net

this ones better and cheaper, but ive never been to warden law before so dont mind eitherway. Its just the one above has actual games like catch the flag and defend the fort and stuff.
    Last edited by gti180dom; 7th April 2005 at 02:53.

lou-lou
    i just know im gonna get covered in bruises

Pickup
    sad little me ... im getting proper excited about it
    lets go!

dezentpunto
    bang bang!

Ive received more info in the post this morning. They have games like the one above Dom, basically for our Half Day we will get 4 different games split over 3 hours. They have different sets with stuff like buildings, aircrafts and tanks to hide in etc.

Blazing Gun's Wild West - with saloon, church, barns, bank, jailhouse and much more.

Speedball - Fast, furious paintball action.

Trench warfare with colonel carnage - Who dares to go over the top? One thing is for certain, its total carnage!

Paintball Pharaohs
    If you want to go I need name, telephone number and a £10 deposit. We need at least 15 deposits if we want it on Thursday 12th May, but depending upon how long it takes to organise and sort out deposits it may have to be the Thursday after.

Punto Lover
    just a suggestion from someone who's been before
    try underseige paintballing there a great company
    £4.99 half day paintballs £5 per 200 first 200 free
    all the gears there camos, head gear, gloves, guns, belts, holders etc etc etc
    loads of playing areas in woods and fields
    real ex army vehicles to use in scenarios
    capture the flag, defend the fort etc play scenarios
    and the guys are excellent very friendly and professional
    we've just received a load of free passes from out visit
    and when you go once you get a free invite back with
    just paintballs to buy all in all well worth a look
    more based in nature than the one your looking at which looks like it has a lot of pre laid out playing areas, this place just has woods with parameter fences and the rest is yours to do with as you like.
    http://www.undersiegepaintball.com/
    Last edited by aGeNt-OrAnGe; 7th April 2005 at 13:30.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast