Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: team valley fast car

Dancing Queenie
    i'm loving the karting idea & paint ballin - expensive for paint ballin round here though like £50 for a few hours!

wozza y dont ya get MSN?

lou-lou
    right time for me to have a rant!

How about the guys make a bit more effort to talk to me, i wont bite i promise!! I went to the arni one night and sat next to a couple of guys in a punto but no1 really even noticed id pulled up, i thought this was all about makin mates!!! Just cos im a 'girl' it doesnt mean im gonna sit n file my nails all night lol

I know when we went to the photoshoot it was a bit of a nightmare, but even then it was only really warren n his girlfriend that spoke to me.

I know i havent got a 'gt' but its still a punto, and thats what this is all about. Id love to go to the big punto meets but to be honest, whats the point if im gonna be stood like a feckin lemon!!

Anyway rant over, i wouldnt mind going to this photoshoot if it turns out, fingers crossed

Dancing Queenie
    didn't even see you tbh! sorry!

I'l make sure to introduce meself @ the next one

i'm the little short **** with the big mouht & filthy car

what kinda toepunt ya got ???

lou-lou
    its ok hun i wasnt at the last meet!!!

It was just a general rant tbh! (typical woman thing i can hear you all sayin)

But thanx for the thought anyway lol
    Last edited by lou-lou; 1st April 2005 at 23:36.

Pickup
    lou you turn up very time i dont
    ill speak when i see you, i pwomise

Dancing Queenie
    first time @ arni 2moro
    can't wait for the 28th

lou-lou
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickup
    lou you turn up very time i dont
    ill speak when i see you, i pwomise

well im there every sunday, but i usually park up with my mates from ToTT. My car is hard to miss!!!! So if you see me just beep ur horn n let me know where ur parked

id like to come to a northern meet if possible, can someone pls send me a quick pm with all the details?
    at work at the moment, dont have time to read through all the different posts.

id appricaite it loads, thnx for any help guys.

wozza1
    i cant be arsed to download it maybe i will 2nite lol.
    cheers louise im a nice guy!you should deffo come to the next meet lou lou,i think the guys are scared of girls!!!! now everyone be nice at the next one,not that we arnt anyway
    them last two sentences were pointless, hmmm maybe i should shut up,i fell dizzy im going for a lie down, ohh my head.

wozza1
    what am i downloading in msn??? you guys all have it and i want! is it hotmail or messenger??

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast