Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: team valley fast car

wozza1
    fair point but there is not many posts in the midlands section!just the south one is busy

nakajima
    so dont follow... stand alone and sort a forum meet. you'll get a huge buzz out of it!

the reason i say all this is now owning the VX and being part of the VX forum i get to meet up with fellow like minded people and actually have a meet worth sorting, i'm not talking car park stuff, the last vx220 national meet say 120 VX's and 200 people at a track day with loads of sponsers there the works.

just cos you guys have punto's dont mean you cant do this. at first you guys turned ya noses up at anything more than a hand full of guys on a thursday, with al due respect i used to travel muchos miles and some nughts you'd all fcuk off within 10 mins, hense Eric used to stay and chat (much apreciated mate).

dont allow it to be a click!! open your doors and think a little bigger, you guys seem to be buzzing at the moment just cos you have a good meet!! fantastic!! so make it bigger, with summer time coming theres plenty on.... track days / sprint days / 1/4 miles etc....

thats why i post about Elvington, just to make you all aware so you can sort things.

wozza1
    i kno when it is warmer i will be at these events.but punto meets are what they are at the minute, its cold, dark, and nearly always raining this puts people off!you kno that!i hope that in the summer it will be different and we could have massive punto meets where the whole country meets up!
    i cant speak for everyone in the north east, some people will be willing to travel some wont!

[quote]
    just cos you guys have punto's dont mean you cant do this. at first you guys turned ya noses up at anything more than a hand full of guys on a thursday, with al due respect i used to travel muchos miles and some nughts you'd all fcuk off within 10 mins, hense Eric used to stay and chat (much apreciated mate).[quote]

as for this paragraph that is a bit unfair, not all of us turned our noses up!i dont recall anyone saying they just wanted it to be 4-5 cars did they??no!!i respect that you traveled all them miles to come to a meet, but when i had to go i had to go!end of story.
    so please dont pigeonhole us like that!
    we are not all ilke that.

we have been lazy hence why i contacted fast car and im trying to orgainise some big meets!im glad you still keep intrest in psc and hope you will be at all of our big meets.
    respect to you rich

Dancing Queenie
    i think leavin it @ monthly is better for big meets but you can't just say to mates yeah ill meet you once a week

just go with the flow a bit lads!

i think end of the month is good (after pay day so every1 has there monthly mods) for regular meets though

piss bored - should have had one tonight

Rich I agree with what your saying. The event you tried to organise last year for elvington would have been good, shame they cancelled it. I think something similar in a month or two would get a lot of interest same as it did last time, as the weather seems to be getting better as the weeks pass by.
    Ive tried to arrange a RR day at well lane but it fell thru due to lack of interest, also tried to arrange USC at Pod later in the year but so far only a handful are interested as the prices have risen since last time apparently.

Im all for a big PSC meet rather than local stuff, but right now the local stuff is all we have, and with nothing special worth coming up for I cant see anyone outside the NE coming along.

If it was a event such as RR or 1/4 then its a different story. Until this mag is confirmed theres not much point looking for interest from other regions as theres a large posability it will be a waste of time.

Its like I was saying in another thread regarding bluewater and such, if it wasnt just one night I would have went, if it was something like RR then its worthwhile going down and staying overnight as you get a RR figure, get to meet all the forum gurus and members and have a good night on the lash as well. But just for one last night meet in a car park, its just not worth driving around the country.

Anyway ive went well off topic here... Woz, any news from fast car? To be honest I dont read it and my cars standard apart from SEB setup which they wont be interested in anyway but its the promotion of this site that I am interested in.

wozza1
    [quote]i think leavin it @ monthly is better for big meets but you can't just say to mates yeah ill meet you once a week[quote]

the reason we only used to meet once a week is because we work, have girlfriends and other friends.i could only meet once a week! i have a lot more spare time now than then!if anyone wants to meet up any night just txt or pm me! and i should be up for it!

Half you lot dont get out much, so meets are what you live for, IE Woz and Dave!

Seriously though, it takes time and organisation to arrange a meet. People need notice to book time off work etc which is why I thought 28th april was ideal for the next meet.

When the weather picks up im thinking maybe go karting, paint balling etc,..something to discuss at the next meet.

wozza1
    lol meets are the best!!looks kool as fook when we convoy through town 2gether lol!!

Pickup
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoBaz.NE
    Half you lot dont get out much, so meets are what you live for, IE Woz and Dave!
    fall silent you batty

wozza1
    hehehe

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast