Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: team valley fast car

wozza1
    did he buy it with the turbo already on??

Yan bought the kit from van aklen and got it fitted at XO, £1400 for kit, £600 for fitting from what I remember.

wozza1
    **** me that is serious money, what bhp is it pulling?

lou-lou
    so is it worth turning up in anything less than a sporting :-?

wozza1
    lol all puntos welcome remember

lou-lou
    spose i better get the dent sorted in my door then lol cheap bodyshop any1?????

wozza1
    lol bodyshops are never cheap, i use c.a.r.s. in westerhope, the cheapest i could find and they do a fantasic job

nakajima
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickup
    agreed here. to organise something like this theres gota be a massive turnout and good cars.
    but, would have been good to have exclusively our club
    Rich, you are coming out with better comments etc since you left GT land... come back
    if i recall way back on the first meet at valley i said we should meet on a sunday and ad make it a big monthly event, looking at Blue water there is enough people up for this but i seemed to hit a brick wall.

local is one thing but think bigger, like you guys are now. one thing i will say is your little NE section is great for you but does exclude the other forum members, most of you will only bother chatting in this section.which is a shame because with all due respect to you all, your knoledge of these cars is nothing compaired the the vast info other users have to offer.

i dont own my GT anymore but the baby fiat still is in my heart (after all its yet to be beaten ) and am interested in seing a good meet and coming along just seems a bit clicky thats all. dont push yourselves out, its a vast forum

wozza1
    the weekly meets we had wasnt just to meet up to look and talk about puntos. some of us made really good friends and started meeting weekly to get to kno each other better!!im sure you can respect that rich,
    there is nothing i would like better than to meet up with all the people off the forum and extend my knowledge on puntos and make new friends.
    thats the whole point of the forum, is it not??
    maybe your right we should go further afield ie travel to leeds for a meet or bluewater etc....
    the last meet we had was far more vast than the normal3 cars, which shows its getting bigger. hopefully if the mag does come so will people from everywhere.
    we are not excluding anyone, everyone is welcome, i dont understand how you think we are????:
    im not being funny or disrespectful(spelling) just incase you think i am!!:-(

nakajima
    place a link in other sections.... someone from midlands will not look in the "Northern section"

i do not say you must travel further, nor say you shouldnt meet as friends just when you are sorting a car mag photo shoot, think it would be better to invite others, psobs look better on you too if you are sorting it.

the RR day in fast car was a good day, people came from all over and was a good cross section of cars. i dont see this post being addressed anywhere else on the forum. ok ok you are all mates, i apreciate that so use MSN then. the forum is just that, you said it yourself... a forum.

there are some stunning cars (punto's) out there and not many in the NE in all fairness. call in the troops man!!! think further afield
    Last edited by nakajima; 1st April 2005 at 19:45.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast