Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: team valley fast car

wozza1
    if it all goes ahead we will have to make sure spillers dont find out!other wise we will be over run wit corsas

wozza1
    right everyone, i have emailed the editer of fastcar with the pics and told him if he wanted to change the date to a sunday night we could have our photoshoot then we can all convoy to the arni, where on a sunday is fooking busy and they can have another photoshoot!
    if they want to do that we will have to change the date of the meet, but im sure people would not mind!
    also we would have to tell spillers and that arni website and etc... that there will be a photoshoot there. but we will not tell them about our private photoshoot
    everyone keep your fingers crossed!!
    ill let you kno as soon as i kno

Dancing Queenie
    cheeky bugger dom!
    it's business for you isn't it!
    how much would a half decent susp kit low by 40-50mm cost for mk1 sporting? gettings 17s and dnt wanna be a SUV driver lol

nakajima
    just a thought lads.... you not asked the rest of the forum if they may be up for this, some members are form leeds way and would come up for this. you may get more... just an idea from an oldy ex GT owner thats all.

just seems this is very click.... i may have missed another thread but it could be a big doo. the last Team Valley meat from Max Poo was sorted all by my close friend and there was 100's of cars there!! i dont think 15GT's will be big news.

just a thought

Pickup
    Quote Originally Posted by nakajima
    just a thought lads.... you not asked the rest of the forum if they may be up for this, some members are form leeds way and would come up for this. you may get more... just an idea from an oldy ex GT owner thats all.

just seems this is very click.... i may have missed another thread but it could be a big doo. the last Team Valley meat from Max Poo was sorted all by my close friend and there was 100's of cars there!! i dont think 15GT's will be big news.

just a thought
    agreed here. to organise something like this theres gota be a massive turnout and good cars.
    but, would have been good to have exclusively our club
    Rich, you are coming out with better comments etc since you left GT land... come back

hybridturbo
    I could bring the 1.2 turbo up and a couple of other punto's from whitley Bay?

Dancing Queenie
    i'll be asking around too - the lad i bought the car off was a proper racer boy and he will no doubt no ppl with toepunts or unos. a lad at work has a mk3 sporting too. He might come along

wozza1
    guys i already had this planned but there is no point in telling all the other users about this until they have deffo said they are comin!!otherwise it may be a wasted journey, if you kno what i mean

M80ARM
    Quote Originally Posted by hybridturbo
    I could bring the 1.2 turbo up and a couple of other punto's from whitley Bay?
    Where abouts in Whitle U from??

Did you but the 1.2 from a guy called YAN (PSC name)

Quote Originally Posted by M80ARM
    Did you but the 1.2 from a guy called YAN (PSC name)
    Yeh he did, yan has a red r5gtt now.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast