Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: team valley fast car

wozza1
    nice one mate should look good

Dancing Queenie
    just ask for the user name & pass if anyone wants it

i'll tell baz it cos mst ppl know him so!!!

wozza1
    pm me it so i can watch it please!!!!

You got pmWas thinking, if this is genuine then we need some daylight photos of all the puntos together, as none of the photos turned out at the last meet. Maybe sunday afternoon or something? When do FC need the photos by?

wozza1
    well asap they said as if they wanna come they have to cancel another photoshoot!cheers for the pm

Pickup
    Quote Originally Posted by wozza1
    cheers david used ya nos and dials. lol i cant believe you left ya steering lock on when ya took them pics.
    i agree with baz on this one mate
    warren use the on of my interior, engine and any others, they are best one from http://www.torqueofthetoon.co.uk/for...opic.php?t=105

wozza1
    done my friend!

Punto Enthusiast
    hate to piss on your parade but i doubt fast car are gonna bother comin up from wherever they are to look at a couple of puntos and an uno (non of which are feature-worthy tbh). The bluewater meet might have had half a chance but there were some craaazzy cars there. Your best bets are to:-

1)contact www.arnison-cruise.co.uk and tell them fastcar are gonna be there. That way there will be an actual cruise for them to take pics of and we dont look like wa.nkers when fast car show up and theres a couple of us lot sat there.

2)(if it turns out they dont come) then perhaps we should convoy to the underground to get some decent pics, email THEM to fast car and hope for the best for next time (or ask if they might print OUR pics?)

Dont get me wrong id love it as much as all you would if they came along and they still might!!! All i'm sayin is dont get your hopes up (hate seein all your little faces upset )

Quote Originally Posted by b-force
    We need pickup & dom as wor superstars like!

They'll impress Midge & the crew
    Cheers anway matey im sure yours'll impress them too when u get that evo bonnet vent on

Dom

wozza1
    i never said they will, i said they might!ill let you all kno as soon as they let me kno! but as dom says noone get there hopes up!
    its a long shot but worth a try, is it not??
    if they do come tho i want it just to be puntos + uno!

Quote Originally Posted by wozza1
    if they do come tho i want it just to be puntos + uno!
    Thats exactly my thoughts! Dont want no **** box corsas and clios!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast