Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fiat stilo 2.4 20v abarth

dansgt97

fiat stilo 2.4 20v abarth

went to my local fiat dealership 2 see this abarth stilo, met black, air con, bla de blah, 04 reg, ex demo 5k miles, i can manage to get him down to £9,500, i thought this was good so it could be in the pipeline not sure yet......... wat mods can u do to these to make them bigger brake? there only 170bhp about 5bhp less than my gt!!!! but im liking the thought of a brand spanker, 0-60 in 8.5.

any 1 experienced these cars opinoins please......

j@mie
    good price!!

i would consider... but this is my last FIAT.

Punto Lover
    A decent Focus would still be a better car...

The HP is a bit **** for the size of engine, and the price is steap. I must say though, in a couple of years once the price starts to tail off I may be tempted.

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    170bhp 8.5 secs the word tank springs to mind.

I agree they do look nice and loads of gadgets and a good price too.
    XploitGT

dansgt97
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoBaz.NE
    The HP is a bit **** for the size of engine, and the price is steap. I must say though, in a couple of years once the price starts to tail off I may be tempted.
    bhp is poor for the size of engine but 9.5k is good i think. aint 04 models about 16 grand! focus aint my thing unless its the rs.

I must stop saying "tbh"
    personally i would advise against buying new till i'm blue in the face

my car has spent so much time in the garage for "new car niggles" its untrue

buy a 3 year old one see if you like it if you do then go buy a new one but for god sake don't get taken in by the 54 plate

and if you need finance walk away

Punto Lover
    They've got a pretty poor write up. Meant to have Italian Styling with Germanic Build Quality, but ended up the other way round, (Germanic Styling, and Italian Build Quality).

And christ knows why a 20v Twin Cam 2.4 litre engine can only produce 170bhp, I mean what's that about? I'd consider if the power was nearer the 250bhp mark. As I like the look of 'em, and as said before loads of gadgets.

Doesn't take much to realise why they're selling 'em so cheaply though. It's probably the only way they can.

dansgt97
    Quote Originally Posted by nwmlargee
    personally i would advise against buying new till i'm blue in the face

my car has spent so much time in the garage for "new car niggles" its untrue

buy a 3 year old one see if you like it if you do then go buy a new one but for god sake don't get taken in by the 54 plate

and if you need finance walk away
    no finance needed. ive neva bought a car on credit and neva will u always get bored of ya car after a while.

i think ill be more patient and wait.....spend sum more time in my gt! as its been reliable so far (touch wood)
    Last edited by dansgt97; 2nd March 2005 at 14:42.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by dansgt97
    wat mods can u do to these to make them bigger brake?
    Em, keep the head and change the rest of the engine for the 20v turbo from a coupe?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast