• YES

17 80.95%
  • NO

4 19.05%
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BROOKLANDS OFFICIAL MEET - 6th Oct 2002

Punto know it all

BROOKLANDS OFFICIAL MEET - 6th Oct 2002

Right, after a poor show at every other meeting this year, hows about we get our arses in gear and make Brooklands in October the biggest punto meet ever. I'm giving you as much notice as possible and excuses for not knowing will not be tolerated. it's gonna be the last official meet of the year, so lets make it a good un.

Sunday October 6th
    Autumn Italian Car Day
    Brooklands
    The Autumn Italian Car Day will be held at Brooklands on Sunday October 6th. This is a late season opportunity for owners to display their classic cars before they are stored away for the winter months. The popular, informal one day meeting will be held in the main Brooklands Museum area and will feature club and trade displays.

There will be runs during the day for cars to ascend the infamous &:#8216:test hill&:#8217:. This activity is open to pre-1940s vehicles and small cars. There will also be demonstrations of Group B rally cars and other special vehicles.

Adult entrance is £9 per person payable on the day at the main Brooklands Road entrance.

For further details contact Tel: 01462 678205.

hoyley boyley
    I am up for going as its more convenient than the pod (also on th 6th), but the pod will be a better day i feel....

unless they agree to let us do the hill climb this time...

J a m e s

if it isnt raining Pod will be better, but if it is raining this will be better - i am gonna let the weather decide.

Punto know it all
    the pod is on most weekends, brooklands is a twice yearly event. c'mon guys, lets have a proper punto club turnout. we can do the pod another day.

mook.

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    Shall we all meet up at the usual place (Tesco's car park) around 09:30 and then drive the short distance to the museum in convoy to get in for 10:00 when the gates open?

There are a fair few of the puntomk2 people going (8+). I have posted a similar message on their forum

http://217.146.101.30/cr/forum/forum...p:ThreadPage=2

Anonymous
    And this one I want a convoy from the North coming down!!!!! this includes you Waxil, Burky, Craggy, etc

Olly
    Hhhmm would be a nice day james we going in the KA as i doubt any of our shitters will be back on the road by then!

Punto know it all
    Yep, i'll be comming, i'll try and get a few more puntos from the area.

puntodan
    I don't really have to say this but yes I will be there, and all of you turn up this time about time we had a proper big meet again!!

Lets show all the other car clubs we are more than just 4 - 5 cars that are normally there, MK2's can join us as well I suppose!

COME ON come along it is a good day out as well!!

Anonymous
    Whats an uprated Piston ?

You gonna be finished there ?

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast