Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mean street cruise at essex area

adz353

mean street cruise at essex area

5th of april, this sat any1 been to 1 b4. are they any good

if there good what you fink
    Its my bday(17) then but will be going in mates ka if im going, dont really wanna go on my L plates

Punto Lover
    i "should" be going. will know for deffo on thursday night

Punto Lover
    Here's my thoughts.

They are 'Wank'.

You park up in a Dark Car park out side the arena- No chance to show off your car or look at others. Walk into the main arena pay a stuipid ammount of money Then watch shitters driving around the main ring doing burnouts.

There is a show and shine style event, but you are behind 12ft fencing so your watching from a distance. You then have some fat bastid screaming down the Mic doing some kind of commentry. There is a sound off event- But thats only interesting if you like that kind of thing.

Only good thing is you might see some slapper get her tits out.

Just what i think- People may have other views.

Only Problem is, that this may be the future of cruising. Police are becoming a nightmare at illegal events so organised cruises may have to be the way forward. Just hope they are better then Meanshite

adz353

so is any1 going

im going there, but be in mates car

1punto
    ill be there then off down to southend after. anyone going down the sea front after??

Punto Lover
    yeah ill be going, to arena essex, then maybr to southend, prolly just baslidon tho, to reply to the earlier mail about it being shite, granted it is, but how many puntosports mimi meetings ya been to?? exactly, so maybe we should think about using these events to our advantage,

besides ya get out what ya put in!

1punto
    maybe ill see u down there. keep an eye out for me and feel free to come over.

Punto Lover
    hey actually ya can get me on 07944 297045, feel free to give us a call if ya like

adz353
    i will be going def but be in a ka coz im 17 2mora and aint ganna go on L plates am i. I will prob c you there. I will be with the tallest person there without daught and a chap that dresses like a gangster even though hes gotblonde hair and very white skin. I will look out for yas.

be good to c some other puntos.

adz353
    were abouts are u all cumin from

im cumin from brentwood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast