Thread: Red GT - Stockport (blonde girl!)

Red GT - Stockport (blonde girl!)

I lent GPM the car yesterday - and he told me on the way to work in the morning he saw a red GT with a blonde girl driving it on Wellington Road. If you are reading this, apparently you made a point of going through a red light from behind our car (silver GPM punto) as if to say 'my GT is faster than your GT, nerr nerr ne nerr nerrrrr'

If it was you, speak up now, or forever hold your peace.....
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Quote Originally Posted by Dêbô
    I lent GPM the car yesterday - and he told me on the way to work in the morning he saw a red GT with a blonde girl driving it on Wellington Road. If you are reading this, apparently you made a point of going through a red light from behind our car (silver GPM punto) as if to say 'my GT is faster than your GT, nerr nerr ne nerr nerrrrr'

If it was you, speak up now, or forever hold your peace.....
    She was only trying to do what you usually do to everyone then.

Ahhhh.... but it wasn't me who was driving on this occasion - she had a lucky escape

In any case, 'immitation is the sincerest form of flattery'
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Quote Originally Posted by Dêbô
    Ahhhh.... but it wasn't me who was driving on this occasion - she had a lucky escape

In any case, 'immitation is the sincerest form of flattery'
    Blonde girl wishes she was bald retiring man.

Ill ask my blonde wife.

Her car was completely standard apparently.

The 'al fella should have given her your email James, you could of sold her a SEB.... if only my car was quicker, he may have been able to catch her

stern
    I'm from Stockport and I've never seen another GT in the last 2 years! and now you see one with a blonde bird! ye bastard! :P

Si_matt
    one gt (blonde bird again) but was metallic blue cruised passed me on the long stretch near ashton moss en snipe retail park! heh it was like cat en mouse