Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Local meet up Newcastle, Durham, Darlington, Middlesborough

Banned

Local meet up Newcastle, Durham, Darlington, Middlesborough

Hey all

Im quite new on this forum as im sure lots of other punto owners are and was wondering if anyone knew when the next local meet up is??? Theres hardly ever any for the north east area and i want to see everyone elses punto from around here so if anyone knows when please let me know.
    If not does the guys from around the north east area (Newcastle, Durham, Darlington, Middlesborough etc etc) wanna meet up sometime soon??? Maybe this weekend or next?

Cheers all

There is quite a few of us up this way, but there hasnt been a meet for a few months now.

Im up for one, and I know a few others are as well as we where talking about it the other day. So its just a matter of sorting a time and place, and im sure a few will attend.

What do you drive mate? And where abouts in newcastle are you from? May know the car.

Banned
    Ive got a yellow abarth gt3 im mates with "pickup" (dave) who works in halfords in team valley. Thats who got me onto this forum etc. Im sure you know just about everyone from around our neck of the woods so try and get ppl to post a thread on here and maybe we can organise something. Just ive not seen hardly anyones car yet as im new to the forum. Thanks mate.

Kieren

i think we should have another meet soon! theres a few new members i think, so itll probably be a good turnout, and i missed the last one!

Banned
    Ok so im sure just about everyone from our ares will check this thread out so i think we should organise a time and place at some point soon then we can see who is actually going to turn up. I mean im good for whenever but weekends seem to be the best for everyone else. What about this weekend? Any night? Anyone who knows ppl from around the north east get into contact with them and get them to post a message on this thread asap then maybe something can be sorted out.

Cheers all

Thats probably a bit short notice, and my cars off the road until tuesday of next week at the latest ??:

The meets used to be on a thursday night, from 8, at team valley in macdonalds car park. Or a few of us still meet down the arnison on a sunday night from around 7.

the arnison centre is always good! you should have a look down on sunday night n e way, even if there isnt a meet! me and baz are always there on a sunday night!

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoBaz.NE
    Thats probably a bit short notice, and my cars off the road until tuesday of next week at the latest ??:
    Awww poor Baz, shouldnt mock really, know the feelin too well Yeah im definately up for one. Have to make some arrangments when the rest of the fellas. Havnt seen wozza in a while eh lads?

Pickup
    im up for a meet yeah
    i think wozzles is just busy at the min, with work and his GF etc.
    any time suits me really, apart from weekend days when im at work.
    let me know etc
    David

Punto know it all
    Dare I say it but I think I'm in Darlington Sunday lunch time to help the old man pick up a ****ing oak table for work.

Anyone know of any decent places to eat lunch in that area, somewhere quiet and preferably to the south of Darlington?

Thanks

James

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast