Thread: I thought som1 nicked me car.....

RussGT

I thought som1 nicked me car.....

Around 11:00 2day at Handy cross round about(High Wycombe) I saw a gt3,Rialto blue,twin magnex exhaust out the corner of my eye?Looked exactly the same as mine!!!
    Is it some 1 from here?Flying bannana u know who?

Punto Enthusiast
    could of been me! I got a t reg rialto blue gt, twin centre exit exhaust, i was in high wycombe yesterday. I haven't seen another gt the same colour as mine! See alot of other gt's around wycombe though.

RussGT

Thumbs up

In which case it was more than likely you.
    R u often in the High Wycombe area,funny I never see any around there :-(
    I couldnt see what wheels you had but looked exactly same set up,the nicest colour in the range!!

Punto Enthusiast
    I'm in wycombe a couple of days a week. First day i got my gt i was walking back to it, turned a corner to see this car pulled up alongside with two guys out looking into my car! Thought they were trying to nick it! noticed it was a white gt alongside and they reckoned they were just checking out the interior... Anyways have to look out for you, haven't see anyone from the forum yet. You say you havent seen many gt's in wycombe? I've seen quite a few, had a yellow one the other day go speeding past me on the dual carriageway from marlow to wycombe, a404 i think? What setup you running? SEB?