Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help with next car

1999GT3

Wink Help with next car

Hey guys, ive my gt for sale and fancy something different, however, id want to keep in with the turbo if poss. Im 21 and bearing in mind with insurance etc what would you recommend as my next car? I want something newish, refined and quick.

Max spend £16k but wouldnt really wanna spray all of it on a car, unless it was worth it.

Thanks in advance

Danny

Punto know it all
    a smart car 4 u my lad

Gearbox Abuser
    mate save that money and stick with something you can insure for a reasonable cost.

then i a couple of years you can get yourself a nice evo

1999GT3
    Quote Originally Posted by minifreak
    mate save that money and stick with something you can insure for a reasonable cost.

then i a couple of years you can get yourself a nice evo
    Good thinking. Well, looks like ill probably get a golf then and hopefully like you said invest in an evo...insurance costs are a pain in the ass. :-)

1999GT3
    Quote Originally Posted by scott9951
    a smart car 4 u my lad
    lol, Scotty boy, now you know better than that

POE8Y
    Can you get a Focus RS for 16k yet? I don't know - nice car though + new + heard insurance through the RS owners club isn't too bad.

1999GT3
    My mate was saying the same thing today...ill have a look now and see, fingers crossed

1999GT3
    Quote Originally Posted by POE8Y
    Can you get a Focus RS for 16k yet? I don't know - nice car though + new + heard insurance through the RS owners club isn't too bad.
    Funnilly enough the cheapest i can find is £15,999. Bargain, and id even have change for a small bite to eat on the way home lol

POE8Y
    Quote Originally Posted by 1999GT3
    Funnilly enough the cheapest i can find is £15,999. Bargain, and id even have change for a small bite to eat on the way home lol
    Go for it - if i'm being honest its the car i'd really like next but still a bit pricey for me.

1999GT3
    Yeah it is expensive. Im probably just gonna leave it for time being and see what i feel like in summer. No rush the GT is still giving me enough fun...for now! :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast