Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Made me Laugh lol

Gearbox Abuser
    Quote Originally Posted by Body Stylist
    Yeah, i thought it was done very well, especially showing the big dent off just right with the light angle

Greg, mook would have to be doing the filming, and let someone else drive, otherwise he may as well follow the micra

yea , shame i cant be driving both cars

ortiz-gt
    quite cool

Punto Lover
    I think it's a great, well shot video, obviously made by someone who is very proud of their car. Nowt funny about that!
    Last edited by rj; 18th December 2004 at 19:49.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    I thought that was ace.

He's obviously really proud of his car.

Did prefer the older white micra though.

Punto know it all
    i like the music theyve chosen, 'i need a miracle!'... damn right they do!

it wasnt too bad tho, its a micra but some how they made it look 'Ok'

myredbullet
    th 1.3 16v micras are suprisingly quick because theyre so light. No good after 70 though.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    Quote Originally Posted by PJMcD
    th 1.3 16v micras are suprisingly quick because theyre so light. No good after 70 though.
    I drove one a couple of weeks ago when mine was in garage.

They are suprisingly quick at accelerating away. It was funny to see peoples faces when you accelerate quickly from lights.

But as above, after 70 there is nothing there.

Punto Lover
    OMG cant believe it, when i saw Neil in the title of that vid i thought no can't be but it was...i work with this guy and he is a bit of a tool. he currently drives an almera gti. he lost that car after getting 6 points within a year of getting his license. basically i went to manchester with work and asked Neil along we borrowed a pool vactra from work and he drove down. it was very foggy in manchester and we were on a 40 limit road so he did 70 i informed him of the limit but oh no and ***flash*** speed camera. he had to explain to work what happened and his defence was it was foggy i never saw the signs. police reponce was if you couldn't see the signs coz of fog you should of slowed down . he even asked if i would take the points and say i was driving so he didnt loose his license
    he also took the pool car home that night and spent the night racing on the sea front at sunderland
    they drive around everywhere revving the cars and making the exhausts boom and set of alarms and general **** like that and the look idiots to be fair stereos blasting and hanging out of the windows its very sad.
    he bought another micra almost identical and put all his bits on once he regained his license and then moved on to his almera - hes saving for a skyline no doubt too (so watch out Mook) he keeps asking me to do graphics for the car and his ice install.

Punto know it all
    classic

Seafront Scum
    Yeh its a good video and i like the front bumber on the micra- not feeling the alloys tho.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast