Thread: discount with PSC

blink_82uk

discount with PSC

right i am goingto be joining the PSC some time very soon but have just had to renew my insurance. The cheapest quote i got was with adrian flux so am going to have my insurance with them from the 2nd of december was just wondering if i join the club will i be able to use my discount to get it slightly cheaper or is it only for new polices???

cheers
    Mikey

Punto Lover
    Personally I think you should try HIC first, Adrian Flux don't seem to be that cheap, even with the club discount...

blink_82uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Punto Powa
    Personally I think you should try HIC first, Adrian Flux don't seem to be that cheap, even with the club discount...
    they were the cheapest quote i got mate so thats why i ended up taking it was £170 less than my insyrance company i am with just now so wasnt going to argue! never tried HIC but needed to get it all sorted out asap

Punto Lover
    Yes you will be able to use the 15% discount if you join psc. Don't think it's just for new policies either as I was an existing customer and got the discount.

blink_82uk
    perfect cheers mate thats all in needed to know will get that form filled out and sent off

joey_turbo
    Adrian Flux are an insurance brokers, so they get you policies from other companys, through them. It dosn't neccessarily mean you will have a discount on any policy from Adrian Flux, just the companies that they use when the give you a quote.

blink_82uk
    Quote Originally Posted by turbotastic
    Adrian Flux are an insurance brokers, so they get you policies from other companys, through them. It dosn't neccessarily mean you will have a discount on any policy from Adrian Flux, just the companies that they use when the give you a quote.
    so in other words i might not get a discount at all then?

joey_turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by blink_82uk
    so in other words i might not get a discount at all then?
    no you might not. I've just started a new policy with them, cos they were dirt cheap for me, then I heard about the discount, and they said they can't get it on the insurance company they've used. Might be different for you though, but its certainly not a definate.

blink_82uk
    cool will gie them a phone then cheers mate