Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ace Cafe Meet

speedyandy
    best sorta time to get there for is around 7.30 - 8ish maybe earlier if you want to get a decent parking space

Punto Lover
    Will do mate. If you see a shitty black punto which sounds like a tractor roll by you know ive entered :P

ortiz-gt
    interested in coming to the ace afe and meeting some of u guys but where is it? cheers

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by ortiz-gt
    interested in coming to the ace afe and meeting some of u guys but where is it? cheers
    john, me puntoGTturbo and 2 other gt's usualy go down, straight down the a406 towards hanger lane. gimi a ring wednes and il let u kno if im goin

j@mie
    bottom of the M1, and through Staples Corner (Head towards IKEA on the North Circular Road - A406).

Go past IKEA, and keep going - you will see the Cafe on your RIGHT hand side, come off the dual-carriageway on the left and go over it. Then turn RIGHT again.

See you there!!

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1_10.htm

ortiz-gt
    n1 cheers

Punto know it all
    should see you gentlemen down there if the weather is good.

Punto Lover
    Make sure you dont turn off before hand cos if you do then its a mission to get back round (did this on my second visit and went round in circles finding a way to get back and totally lost sense of direction) You turn right once you go down and under some little flyover then come back up facing some lights (if i remeber correctly)

Punto Enthusiast
    yeh i'll be there as will pummy

ortiz-gt
    feck i thought it was next thurs i aint even got the car yet to go tommorrow soz guys. Is it on every week or once a month?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast