Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southend Legal Cruise

danichristie

Southend Legal Cruise

Ok guys I am partly on the board running the legal cruise now I need 40 volenteers stuward's to help run the night, if you are free on the 13th Nov and wanna help out we have a few spare tickets for max london and you get a free burger and chips and a drink too. So please add ur name on this thread with your detail's and I will call u soon.

Punto know it all
    Dani, Julie and I saw you on the front of the flyers that some chav was handing out at Southend last night and wondered if it was you.

Not sure that we can be of help with running it, and to be honest I don't know that either of us could keep a straight face with the sort of cars that were there last night but what is the deal with getting "an area" so to speak, for our ****os?

James

danichristie
    yer that is me on the front of the flyer. Not to sure bout an area for you as we are tight with space as it is. I need to get as many stewards as possible to help me run this thing!

SleeperGT
    Id give it a go. What does it involve? Wouldnt mind being included in an event like this although I may not have a Punto then?

I must stop saying "tbh"
    jim do you refer to the big dude handing out the flyers if so he's not a chav ash is a sound bloke

re getting a spot no chance this ain't mean street

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by CopperGT
    Id give it a go. What does it involve? Wouldnt mind being included in an event like this although I may not have a Punto then?
    Dude, its a legal cruise so has no link with Puntosports at all. It really does not matter what car you have.

Punto Lover

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nwmlargee
    jim do you refer to the big dude handing out the flyers if so he's not a chav ash is a sound bloke

re getting a spot no chance this ain't mean street
    Anyone who tucks their 'trackies' into their socks is a chav

Ashley_gt
    Quote Originally Posted by baby
    Anyone who tucks their 'trackies' into their socks is a chav

My socks are under my trousers thank you!!! Post coming up in a sec, giving you guys some more info

adz353
    heard on essex fm in going to be a regular thing, every month

club presence maybe?

me
    punto boy
    plummer
    etc

could be good for advertisment

adz

MY8vGT

whens the next

just want to no whens the next 1 i herd it is the 2 saturday of every month that makes it 11 dec correct me if im wrong coz i missed the last 1
    cheers
    tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast