Thread: Looking for a new car

M80ARM

Looking for a new car

All,

Fiat are pi$$ing me around with my car - as of saturday it will be 3 weeks late.

Spoke to another dealer and he checked his suppliers and they said there are no imola yellow sporting in the UK at the moment so either the garage are lying to me (meaning FIAT) or they use different suppliers. Anyways.

I am after a new car for less than £10,000 and around 1.4 with a low insurance group.

Dont fancy a corsa - Any suggestions

Thanks

Punto know it all
    Why not buy a new clio 1.5 dci?

Clio16v
    ^^^^
    As he said. they are very good cars and quite nippy too. I'm pretty sure the DCi is 100bhp too now isn't it?

Punto know it all
    If I were you I'd get the dci, yes 100 bhp, torquey, cheap to insure, cheap to run, no major know problems as of yet! I've yet to read a bad review, but must be honest, have never driven one.

Sadly won't ever get over the "diesel" tag.

Punto Lover
    can i ask why you are spendin 10k ? and why a new car?

FLiPNFiLL
    Low end Seat Ibiza.

Or a VW Polo.

nakajima
    i got my golf GT TDI for less than that and its got full leather heated recaro's air con climate and is a lovely car to drive, easy tuned if you want too and pulls 50+ mpg and even 60+ when on M's in 6th gear.

Punto Lover
    Go for a used Skoda Fabia vRS. Not brand new but probably won't have big miles either. Just as good as new considering the saving on new. That's if you can find one....

myredbullet
    Seat Ibiza TDi Sport 130, get one for under £10k not brand new, group 7 insurance, 55-60mpg, shitload of torque, can be chipped to very high power output, much like golfs,vrs etc.

Full of gadgets as well, plus don't look half bad and I havne't seen too many around.