Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSC of Yesteryear

I'm glad that me posting this thread has reminded a few of you of the 'good times'. I have only been to one PSC meet (arranged by Mersey) since owning a GT, despite meeting with KAS on a few occasions to go to the local cruise. Hopefully this site can be turned around after Elvington on the 24th, this year!
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Punto Lover
    Debbie, how can you say that.......

I will post the pics of the convoy to Donny South 2004..... we were in the middle, and puntos were as far down the road as i could see and all the way up and around the top of the roundabout........ I reckon 30+ puntos.... and i runined my top hanging out the sunroof in the name of punto. grrrrrrr

so

Donny, usc, bluewater, G-Force + the meet in matty's kitchen, various southends.... it's cos you live up in the dirty north mate

move and you would get out more

It's you shandy drinkers who seem to have all the fun at the shows and meets, maybe because you're nearer to them? At least us northeners don't get our arses slapped for a pint of ale though

Get the pics up of Donny. The pics I posted were just what I found on the front end of the site. I'm hoping that Demonfish is going to keep updating this site so that it is something similar to the old one, and have loads of pictures of various meets attended etc.

Show the newbies, and the disheartened members how good the site can be when everyone gets their asses in gear!
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Punto Lover
    i will get the usc and donny pics posted when i get around to it =D>

Vibrio
    that day at powerstation was roasting

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrio
    that day at powerstation was roasting
    Understatment and a half.... I was sweating my arse off!

That was the day when my car was a boggo standard 55el so i only stood around watching the action.

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    The reason that there are no pictures from the past year on the main site is that I installed photopost gallery software and have been uploading all the recent pictures to it. As I have mentioned in a post elsewhere I have been upgrading the gallery software to the latest version and just need to finish connecting it to the vbulletin user database. This will be done this week and there will be a link to the gallery on the forum navbar. You will then be able to browse all the pics that are currently on the website plus all the pics taken at events this year and those pics members have uploaded.

In addition to installing the new vbulletin forum, I have also been spending my free time developing the new front end of the website which merges the website with the forum. There is a bit of work still left to do on this but there will be a new revamped psc website before the end of the month!

Heather - that sounds excellent, I look forward to it, and I hope that the old pics will also remain a part of this new front-end you are building Will the ability to upload pics be a member only option, or will it be open to the forum?

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    All the pictures are in the gallery. Regular users will be able to upload a small number of pictures to the gallery but not as many as club members.

I still remember the very first meet we went to at Santa Pod, back in may 2000. I think out of the 8 cars there, only Mike and I and Matt still have the cars in the pictures, and Matts is in pieces!

blink_82uk
    i kinda hate living in Scotland means that i miss out on all of the meets that happen! ah well i can always look at the pics taken at them eh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast