Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scotland meet

Fee

Scotland meet

I think that we should have another meet sometime soon....since the last one was a good laugh....

anyone have any ideas???

Punto Lover
    Please please please please make sure its the weekend, not allowed out during the week......

Ta
    andy

Punto Enthusiast
    Can we go Karting again

Plllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee!!!

It was so good the last time

blink_82uk
    sounds good, weekend would be best for most people i think whenever it is could stick up a post on fiat-scotland and get some more people along!

Punto Enthusiast
    Any chance of it being a wee bit more northernly than glasgow/edinburger for those of us traveling from the north!

We aint got proper roads yet mind, so it takes a while to get ANYWHERE! But yeh, a meet would be good

blink_82uk
    ok since we're thinkin on getting a meet sorted out how does fife area sound at star performance for a rolloing road day??? seen a post about maybe trying to sort out a rolling road day on the FiatForum so i thought i would see what like the interest would be for maybe sorting out a date or anything but there is a couple people interested, wouldnt just be punto's would be a coupe and a meara turbo deisel as well, might have some other fiats interested but thats just people who say they are interested at the mo would. be a good day out and let people see what like there car was running as well as being a good laugh!!

cheers

Punto Lover
    That would be a great idea!!! Am up for that as long as its the weekend!! Would love to know how much power I have in my Punto..

blink_82uk
    yeah mate weekend would be the best for me as i work all week and there is no chance i can get a day off!

Dale
    I'll go to a RR day as long as it isnt too soon. My car will be away for a while getting some work done in Nov

sporting_1.6
    im up for it as long as my exhaust dont fall off my car for the millionth time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast