Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiesta Zetec, WTF?!>!

Fiesta Zetec, WTF?!>!

Ok so me and dom where bombing in the uno turbo, with simon infront in the punto gt. This zetec comes out of no where and over takes us! We go round the roundabout and head back, but this thing if ****ing rapid and leaves both of us for ****. Then a skyline overtakes the lot of us, but WTF's going on with the zetec!

No way was it running standard engine, but the question is what would fit under the bonnet and be quicker than a punto GT or uno turbo with uprated turbo??

3 of us totally gobsmacked tonight.

Punto Lover
    pmsl @ the skyline vs. ut + fz + pgt, men against boys

Aye very true, loads of em around this way recently but that was what could be expected from that sort of machine, this zetec had all of us in shock man I gotta find the dood and find out what he is running coz its pissing me off not knowing.

Whole reason we went for a spin was to show two of my mates how the GT pulls like a beast, as one is thinking about getting a 106 GTi and recons they are the king of the road compared to the GT, what a load of tosh.

myredbullet
    That the Zetec-S??

Think there is one or two running tuned cossie engines and there is one of the new fiestas running a tuned cossie engine, and the new fiesta with the focus rs engine in it is still being built.

What colour was it mate?? Any noticable mods??

either 1.7 puma engine or 2litre focus engine?

Punto Lover
    1.7 puma engine ain't that fast, 123bhp standard and someone I knew has apparently dropped one into his Fez and tuned to 145bhp. The GT should eat it.

It was standard as far as I could see, with clear cluster lights. Was a kind of cadburys sort of purpley colour, like the new fiesta RS demo car.

The other lads will probably be on tomorrow and let us know if it had any mods, but as far as I could see it was pretty standard on the outside.

Couldnt hear a turbo spooling, and no dv but suppose it could be the RS.We where at 110 and it was still pulling about 10 car lengths no probz.

Dont think it would have been trhe puma engine then, as this thing was rapid as fuk, Just kept pulling.

myredbullet

Thats running at 3.0 v6!

joey_turbo
    I had a purple one keeping up with me when i first got my GT2. I was trying to make a phone call at the time, but the zetec stepped up for a race, i was well shocked when he kep with me, with four people in it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast