Thread: Psc?

blink_82uk

Psc?

was just wondering what you got when you joined, have been a member before in the beginnin when it first started up but was wondering if you got the same stuff eg the 2 window stickers, card etc not worried about what discounts you get now as i will just find that out when i join cheers for any info

mikey

You get a signature.
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Demonfish was sorting out a list of stuff, should have it up soon.

demonfish
    yeah, we are updating the website, and that will have a list of what you get.

debo: dont be sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by demonfish
    yeah, we are updating the website, and that will have a list of what you get.

debo: dont be sarcastic.
    Sorry, but you have to admire the sharpness though
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

demonfish
    still going with the stickers - but i think we may knock the newletter on the head, and go for an online one - until the membership nums are up, its costly printing all the newsletters etc.

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    Eventually there will probably be two different types of membership - membership for those with net access and membership for those without.

Currently, I send those members without net access flyers about upcoming events, and it will be neccessary to send them periodical mailings (e.g. a newsletter to keep them up to date).

Members with net access will probably be given access an online version of the newsletter.

The full details will be finalised at next years AGM.

Vibrio
    still not had stickers from when I joined lol