Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glasgow Meet

Punto Enthusiast

Fee
    where is the quay then??? I tend to get completely lost when I go anywhere near Glasgow. Might not stay too long if I do come because my mummy might be in glasgow that night too, ken

Vibrio
    it's just over the river. you see it from the bridge. in fact you take the off ramp thats on the bridge at the left. take the left hand lane and follow the road downto the lights and you go left. follow the road to the saab dealer and turn left at the lights . the takes you past teh saab dealer on the left and under the kingston bridge. the Quay is a right turn along a bit. can't miss it

Dale
    Fee - if your going give me a shout and I'll mee you at Haymarket

Fee
    Still not sure yet....my mum's maybe in Glasgow that night, so might be meeting her.....so it will be a choice between going out for dinner and maybe a little shopping....or meeting you guys.....hmmmmm....tough one

Vibrio
    meet us you skinny mofu

Fee
    I havent seen my mummy in donkeys though

I'll see you in two weeks time for the RR day...tell everyone to be nice to me cos I won't know any of them :-|

Vibrio
    Quote Originally Posted by Fee
    I havent seen my mummy in donkeys though

I'll see you in two weeks time for the RR day...tell everyone to be nice to me cos I won't know any of them :-|
    I'll buy you a drink

Dale
    so who is going then?

Vib's
    Dale
    Andy
    Fee ?

Who else?

Colin ?
    Chris Bingham ?
    Gaz69
    Anyone else ?

Kingston bridge When I lived in glasgow I used to be scared of that bridge as a little nipper, seen a photo in the daily record of it falling down that was trying to show what could happen if they didnt fix it when they did. Those where the days.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast