Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Bluewater 26th September.

my pics now posted in daily chat
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Evilution
    I got a phone call from my bird who works for the cops saying there are "people driving like cocks around one of the BW carparks"
    I was all excited that some of the silly people would be sorted out but they were called to something else on their way.

Its Bluewater, not Santa Pod

Quote Originally Posted by Puntobabeuk
    How about that fact that me and Spike first organised it on PF and PP well b4 it was even mentioned on here?? Doubt anyone thought about that.
    What can I say, i'm great, you are ****
    I organised the first and second one, of course I will take the credit for the 3rd

fatgt

whingers

me and copper didnt hurt anyone and had fun there was other people handbraking and doing alot worse, i also notice everyone who is moaning dont own a gt

i just think it was the place u did it mate, quite dangerous if u hit a post ( and it looked like u were close )

boths cars looked quick to me! lol

fatgt
    Quote Originally Posted by puntoboy
    i just think it was the place u did it mate, quite dangerous if u hit a post ( and it looked like u were close )

boths cars looked quick to me! lol

yes they are quick but we really didnt push them as we where in a car park with posts and its was only abit of light entertainment (who dont)

we all need a bit of light entetainment!

Gearbox Abuser
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilution
    Hoyley Boyley - It was good to meet you.
    Greg - Glad you could turn up, it was brilliant to see the car in real life, what a monster.

It was obvious when he turned up, everyone (and I mean everyone) started a mass exodus over to where he parked. Well played to Greg, he got out stepped back and let the car take all the glory.
    Greg, you look Italian.

cheers mate, id rather take a step back than and let the car be looked at and not me lol

was good to meet you fianlly and good to meet new peeps, shame i had to leave early...

as for looking italian lol, 1000000000000000000000% born bred englich mate, its probably cos i got a tan from me holiday lol.

as for the peeps cainin it about WHY???? great you have a GT, heres a medal..... time place spring to mind... a good natured meet requires some respect, and cos these meets wanna happen more ofthen you dont wanna **** on your door step.

you have a quick car, we all know that so you dont need to prove it to us..

sorry if its a bit blunt but i feel it let the "non-kev/chav" image us punto guys dont want...

Greg

SleeperGT

Talking

Ok I apologise sincerly for driving my car so appauling for a whole lot of about a minute, actually like FatGT says, we didnt hurt n e 1 so no im not sorry. I heard on the last Bluewater meet a lot of people were caining about so end of the day it was fun!

Gearbox Abuser
    Quote Originally Posted by CopperGT
    Ok I apologise sincerly for driving my car so appauling for a whole lot of about a minute, actually like FatGT says, we didnt hurt n e 1 so no im not sorry. I heard on the last Bluewater meet a lot of people were caining about so end of the day it was fun!
    regardles of the fact you didnt hurt no one, it still seems stupid to cain it round a carpark and impressed all of about 1 person.

you life i suppose but i just think that its silly to do this when we wanna make bluewater a regular meet, which we wont be able to do if the security at bluewater start having problems with our "good natured" meet. thats juat my 2p.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314