Thread: A66 in middlesbrough(6/9/04)

adam_gt

A66 in middlesbrough(6/9/04)

spotted a mint green gt with black alloys near UGC cinema heading towards tesside park at about 4pm ish. i was on the other side the road but i think the car had a dtm centre exhaust aswell. looks nice and tidy 8)

nakajima
    ive seen it kickin around stockton, dont think its anyone on here though mate

adam_gt
    oh well.

u got ne pics of your car i'm keepin an eye out for your motor only ever seen 1 blue gt around and that had a women drivin it 8) i'm in a yellow gt2 this one if u see me

nakajima
    looks sweet mate, you should come to one of the meets on thursdays mate, not many of us but just a good run out. up at team valley.

oh and do ya fancy a trip to elvington in october?? another day at the strip going off. PM me if ya up for it.

look on the "ONE PIC OF YR CAR" section and i am on one of the last page's mate. PIC taken at ICI cant miss it

nakajima
    what mods ya done anyway??

Punto Enthusiast

Re: A66 in middlesbrough(6/9/04)

Quote Originally Posted by adam_gt
    spotted a mint green gt with black alloys near UGC cinema heading towards tesside park at about 4pm ish. i was on the other side the road but i think the car had a dtm centre exhaust aswell. looks nice and tidy 8)
    I'm normally up that way most weekend as i live in skelton. Wasn't me this time tho. I've definatly seen adam_gt about before a few times tho. Don't you usually park in safeway in Redcar?

adam_gt
    yeah daveH i work at safeway part time, think i have seen your car a few times aswell.

nakajima i will be up for a meet on thurdays when i get my car back from the garage, thought that my head gasket had gone but just got a call telling me my head has cracked :x so i wont have it back for another 2 weeks or so

adam_gt
    what mods ya done anyway??
    just got full s/s exhaust and an air filter and a forge dv at the moment, got a bleed valve to go on but not puttin it on until i have my seb chip. but now i need to buy a new head the seb chip will have to wait

Crash
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_gt

Ive seen it racing around teeside park outside my work doing his wheelspins and j turns, if its who I think it is(called dave) hes a total nob he nearly ramed me off the road

Punto Enthusiast
    Seems to be a lot of GT's about Middlesbrough then. i bought mine from a guy in middlesbrough last may. came down from scotland to buy it.

was a bargain GT3 £2300