Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NE meet once again

Sounds good to me, but that would make the next big meet up the end of next month, quite a while away

Woz, do you need a hand with your avatar, its all ova the place lol

Devon
    or the weekend if everyone gets there fingers out...or i think Rich is wanting a trip to Elvington on the 5th sept so that could be it
    see there are no problems...only challenges and solutions

wozza1
    im going to ****ing CRY

Elvington would have been good but I dont pick up my new GT for a few weeks yet.

This weekends good for me, but I know dom and simon are off to weston wheels so they wont be there. If we can get some decent numbers it could be a good meet.

Devon
    warren why you tearful mo'fo?
    go to elvington anyway, i wouldn't run me sporting but may go just for the crack

So not this sunday but next, punto convoy all the way to york sounds good!! Do we need tickets to watch?

Rich, is this defo on?

wozza1
    sorry guys, jst sorting out me avatar. 8)

nakajima
    i'll drop in a mail about cost for elvington, yes you need to pay to get in regardless of running.

should be good to get a convoy down there, you should run whatever car you have, its not always about the times

Nakajima-racers going well, full on line ordering nearly done, taken a while to get the look right as i come from a design background so am abit picky.
    just ironing out issues on the site, we have been looking into custom products too, taking delivery of my SS boost pipes soon and GT3 polished strut braces. i'm gonna route my NX hoses through it so its flush.

Devon
    cool - i've only been off site a couple o weeks and i feel like i've missed so much goings on.

gonna have a couple o rickie effin bransons on our hands soon what with nakajima racers and impulse tunin you 2 boys should be ok for a sub eh

Devon

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast