Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NE meet once again

wozza1
    kool c ya all at the valley at 8ish. 8)

Punto Enthusiast
    Ooooh home turf!!! Ill be there for 9. For directions check out www.arnison-cruise.co.uk

Devon
    i MAY be there...mind you its a big furkin MAY

wozza1
    good to see you guys last nite

Devon
    aye canny bit crack
    even if numbers were some what limited
    wonder if David got lucky last night then eh

nakajima
    what happened to the Arni??

Devon
    dunno what happened to it?

seriously though Rich, i myself was only out for an hour or so due to my woman still not beeing well and only David and Warren showed. David had to go early to see his girlfriend-ooooooooooo which only would of left Warren who had just drove 3 hours from scotland and was knackered.
    was there anyone at the arni or did no one else show either
    i thought from what i caught on here Baz Dom and Kas were showing up.
    cant swear to that mind as im only catching snippets off the forum at the mo with my situation at home and that.
    hows things anyway aint seen you in a while since before USC if i remember rightly, how goes the business? all going to plan i hope? did you launch at USC?
    i think next week i should be out and we should at least try and get some proper numbers again - whats everyone think we having a good meet next week or what.

Pickup
    Quote Originally Posted by Devon
    dunno what happened to it?

seriously though Rich, i myself was only out for an hour or so due to my woman still not beeing well and only David and Warren showed. David had to go early to see his girlfriend-ooooooooooo which only would of left Warren who had just drove 3 hours from scotland and was knackered.
    was there anyone at the arni or did no one else show either
    i thought from what i caught on here Baz Dom and Kas were showing up.
    cant swear to that mind as im only catching snippets off the forum at the mo with my situation at home and that.
    hows things anyway aint seen you in a while since before USC if i remember rightly, how goes the business? all going to plan i hope? did you launch at USC?
    i think next week i should be out and we should at least try and get some proper numbers again - whats everyone think we having a good meet next week or what.
    sounds good!
    rich, stop moaning, keep the meet at team valley :P

I was down the arni between 9 and 10, couldnt see any of you so ended up going a drive down seaham with some mates.

Do think we should sort one one proper meet per month though, as these weekly meets are turning out to be crap due to poor turn outs etc.

Devon
    im all in favour of a more organized larger monthly meet
    however there are those of us who have"bonded" if you like and enjoy turning up and talking bollocks as mates as opposed to forum members on a meet
    so theres no reason for us to stop the weekly meets (for those who want to attend) and introduce a monthly meet perhaps where we do something i.e bowling, karting, paintball, RWYB days etc migweb have regional co-ordinators to organise this unfortunately this forum doesnt have that luxury and where left to our own devices

so to start the ball rolling i propose the last week/weekend of the month we have the monthly meet, that way everyone should be paid so we have finances available and then whoever wants to turn up to weekly meets these are held at the usual time and place - hows that sound

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast