Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NE meet once again

nakajima
    shall we go to the Arni though?? its a better place to meet as there is shelter and in the middle to everyone.

so whats it to be then??

wozza1
    i really dont mind. but i dont kno my way to the arni centre!

Just come off the A1 at chester-le-street and follow the dual carrage way right up for about 3 mile, arnisons sign posted from the big round about next to it.

wozza1
    ill see whos going from newcastle. and see if we can go in convoy. 8)

What time are y'all talkin?

I'll be comin across from carlisle (wicked road for heavy boostin), but its gonna be late by the time i get outta work and head up there

nakajima
    normanlly there till late mate so dont worry about that... i may not be in the GT as my dond pipe is still goosed, not booked in till next week but i'll be in the comfort of my golf.

wozza1
    right chaps im off to edinburgh zoo early 2moro. so not be back till 7ish. so ill see u all there at team valley8ish,or the arni centre 9ish.heres me mob number so let me kno if were not meeting,cheers. 07906644217

nakajima
    whats it to be then chaps??? Arni or not? Woz and Kas probs need to know ASAP as they are both travelling.

Arni i say, but just coz its closer for me. We could meet at team valley for 8, and head up the arni for 9 or 10.

nakajima
    sounds good to me, 8 it is then we can head up to Arni about 9. cant see the TDi keepin up like

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast