Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: NE meet once again

wozza1
    dunno where everyone is!

We need to find somewhere thats under shelter incase the weathers bad, that could be whats putting people off. Somewhere like an underground carpark, or multistory would be good.

wozza1
    mmmm good idea. can u think of any where tho?

Pickup
    it seems that the apparent "hardcore" are no longer as efficiently consistant in meet attendance. Of course, myself included
    My reason is that i have been very busy recently, with work, A level results, car plans etc. And, I will speak on behalf of Michael as he was on holiday for a while so obviously couldnt attend. And, Steven has work commitments throughout the week.
    Eric is under a workload, with not only his job, but a very sick wife at the moment, and 2 small children to look after by himself.
    As for Rich, im not sure? Think its just a long way to travel for a little meet for him, and he is prepping the car for events to promote the business etc ?
    Craig and Warren are the remaining "Hardcore" as such. But, I would like to get back into the regular weekly meet. I look forward to a thursday night every week!
    Never met baz or dom etc, but would be good for them to also come too.
    Think I have said what I have to say etc.
    Lots of Love
    David :P

First meet there was like 6 or 7 GT's alone, we need that again Once a month would be good if it gets more people out.

Crap weather could be effecting the turn out, since its been raining and foggy almost every thursday since the first meet.

Pickup
    lol, the first NE meet was when i met michael to drive his car lol.
    then the first "real" meet was myself, michael and steven at team valley :P
    the proceeding week, the first "larger" meet happaned

nakajima
    ok boys N girls. my downpipe wont be fixed untill next thursday so i propose a good turn out for then. think we need a new venue, whats ya thoughts?? Arni?? lots of work going on with my car so not been around. work commitments stop me and i think Steve turning up.

maybe a sunday bash??

Arnis good for me, and its got a bit of shelter near the shops incase the weathers the way it usually is.

Sunday meet does sound good though, the arnis serouly packed on a sunday so we would probably have to meet up around 7 to get spaces together before it fills up.

Boo :P

I'm gonna be in town 2moro nite, flyin from Newcastle on Friday mornin goin to Amsterdam 8)

Let me know if anyone's gonna be boostin around at about 10pm-ish

wozza1
    i argree with david, i really enjoy our weekly meets.its not jst a chance to talk about our cars, also a chance to see some good friends,so as usual ill be there thursday night. hope the rest of you can come

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast