Thread: Suggestion

Suggestion

If your going to lock up posts asking for suggestions I cant see this place lasting very long.

Wastes our time as well as yours.

Punto know it all
    Im gonna get bollocked by the mods for saying this, but...

this is typical of 'Flyingbanana' he has his last post, then locks the topic so no-one can reply to him. Have seen this happen on more than on occasion.

demonfish
    which post are we referring to guys?

A handful of good suggestions had been made in this thread, until mr bananna locked it and deleted them all.

http://www.puntosports.co.uk/phpBB2/...ic.php?t=27999

Shame really, but he seems to want to hold the site back, the suggestion that where made where good, and im sure many would have been taken on board but as they have now been deleted I cant see it happening.

demonfish
    from what i can see the topic was split, and the rest moved to moderators section....

soche
    the comments arent deleted, they may just be removed from sight. It is a post which needs to be sticky and imo doesnt need any replies to it anyway so locking it is a good idea. Its not something up for discussion. Everyone understands what the term flaming means.

End of.

We non members are fighting a lossing battle here, all admin back each other with anything that happens.

1/4 mile at a time
    tru dat

soche
    there is no battle

people just like to try and create a mutiny when there is no grounds whatsoever.

(not aiming this at you boys but) some people just need to scrape themselves off their keyboards and go outside into the real world :P

Ah back to the "get out more" comments. I work online, self employed so getting out more would loss me income, I dont need to justify my time online to anyone apart from the tax man.