Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A discussion about the future of the forum.

is this place about our love for puntos and our want to help others?

not to bitch all day long and give ppl **** for opinions?
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

demonfish
    no matter what we do its wrong.

I dont post on here that often because i am busy.

nobody wants to see the club fail, most of all me, I have been here from the beginning.

so what exactly would you do better?

we have people complaining about a member being insulting
    and people complaining when he gets banned

what would you do?

i am just so ****ing fed up with people moaning, and if you dont like it **** off i dont care. unless you have something consructive to say, and you say it in the right manner shut the **** up.

all we get from you is your all crap, have an attitude ant this place stinks. not once do we ever get, "well maybe if you did this, it would be better".

and when we ask for help? we get **** all.

as mook says we are planning some big changes around here, i dont want to lose members, i want this to be a happy place, with both off and on topic chats.

but with no help it will go nowhere.

so drop the ****ing negativity, get your finger out your goddam admin suck arses and help once in a while.

MookMobile
    there is going to be an admin/moderator meeting on sunday at Donny, and we will come up with a plan.

like a man in love with a women, who in turn loves someone else, i'd rather see this forum and club go on to greater things without me, than be seen to hold it back or in anyway drag it down.

mook

Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by MookMobile
    like a man in love with a women, who in turn loves someone else, i'd rather see this forum and club go on to greater things without me, than be seen to hold it back or in anyway drag it down.
    I can only echo this. If it's decided that the club will have a better future without me then I'll accept that.

This pales into insignificance compared to other matters in my life, if I'm asked to step down as a Moderator then I'll have no objections.

as of yet i havent seen any problem with the way the moderators run this forum,

every decision has been made for a reason.

sometimes that decison can be hard, i know as i run 2 other forums and moderate on another.

u can never please 100% of the community. but u try ur best.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Matt_GT3
    i havent seen anything wrony with the way this forum has been run since i joined, all i have got is help and guidence!

Prob a pointless post but thought i would say somethinf positive instead of the negative stuff being said!!

demonfish
    to be honest we dont get many complaints, its just upsetting when we do, but like you say, you cant please everyone all the time.

thanks for the comments guys

Punto Enthusiast
    I dont think James Hans is on Puntoforum anymore.

Think he asked to be removed.

Dale
    anyone gonna photoshop it then?

Punto know it all
    Really don't see what's wrong with this place! People arguing is about as bad is it gets, but that'll happen anywhere!
    It's a shame that there isn't many get togethers, which is one reason that is stopping me joining, but it takes everyone to make it work, not just the mods/admin.

There is alot of people that get net access all day, where as it sounds to me that the mods/admin don't and therefore have to sort stuff out when they get the time. You'll never make the right desicion, and if theres enough negative people, then the club will never be a success.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast