Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A discussion about the future of the forum.

MookMobile
    Quote Originally Posted by J a m e s
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac

you can bet you bollocks to a barn dance if another person pic a pic of someone and took the piss they would get banned or the post would be deleted.

im sorry but the admin on psc is a big f**cking joke.
    we're damned if we do, and damned if we don't
    hit it on the head, ADMIN have no idea what to do.
    exactly. half of you winge about us doing one thing, the other winge about something else.

i delete a slanging match from a normal thread by D4N yesterday, then get critisiced for doing so.

i tell you what, i've had enough, **** dealing with all the pettiness and all the in-fighting, very soon the control of the forum is changing hands, and those who have PAID to use it, will dictate the direction it takes, and if they do something that the non-members dislike then it is them who will get moaned at.

and the beauty of it will be it will have NOTHING to do with me, mac, heather, mike or anyone else.

the balls will be firmly in paid members hands.

mook

p.s. regarding hans, we get moaned at or deleting him, we get moaned at for letting him post. having him banned makes life easier for everybody

hoyley boyley
    well **** off somewhere else then is a simple answer if you dont like it

there's a history with james' behaviour and attitude and he's been banned - live with it, move on, there are plenty of ways he can and does get info through (debo for starters) and he has an email address if someone wants to contact him...

J a m e s
    Quote Originally Posted by hoyley boyley
    well f**k off somewhere else then
    really gonna roll the members in with that attitude, that is EXACTLY why this PSC is like this, cos the ADMIN have an attitude, telling people to **** off etc.

I have ****ed off if you havent noticed, ow what everyone else has to, how many regular posters are there, how many original punto owners are there hardly any, this place is changing hands why? cos its falling apart....need i go on.

How many posts are like this with bitching, loads. How many posts of just whoring loads........<glances at my posts> im a whore, maybe i am maybe i am not, i have been here since the beginning and helped alot etc, but this accounts to **** all in the real world.

I stayed here cos i had many friends etc, but they have all gone, or they are here but dont post anymore cos this place is just full of negative attitude.

The real admin never post, what do they do again except spend members money on their car?? Or am i wrong, cos i cant see ****all what they have done ever.

Perhaps i should of paid £25 to be let into this secret i dont know.

Now go on all flame me in the PSC manner, cos frankly my dears i couldnt give a ****.

I HOPE THIS WARRANTS A BAN.

MookMobile
    Quote Originally Posted by hoyley boyley
    well f**k off somewhere else then
    The real admin never post, what do they do again except spend members money on their car?? Or am i wrong, because i cant see ****all what they have done ever.

Perhaps i should of paid £25 to be let into this secret i dont know..
    J A M E S, don't even go there mate, the club is an official entity and has detailed accounts, if you had put you money down you could see them. every penny is accounted for, so don't make yourself look like an idiot.

we have tried to make psc a working active club, but apathy means **** all ever happens. the type of psc user we have now would rather stand aorund in a car park, than go go karting or something more vibrant.

most of the regulars i know don't post anymore because they are fed up with trying to make this club something special, like the coupe club or others, and getting **** all responses.

its demoralising.

so, we have decided chang eis required. Those who have supported the forum in the past, but paying for its upkeep and paying for things like stickers etc will decide its future.

everyone else will just hang on for the ride.

worst thing is, i thought i'd be on here for years after i sold my GT, but i find it hard to fit in now, there are so many pointless, non car realted threads, it might as well be a chat room.

as i say, ive had enough, critiscie me all you like, as admin i've tried to steer this ship in the right direction, and have always taken flak from debo, hans, you, jimma, and plenty more. but i've always been civil and fair, and now what do i get

bad admin bad admin bad admin

well **** you mate, thanks a ****ing lot.

mook

hoyley boyley
    really gonna roll the members in with that attitude, that is EXACTLY why this PSC is like this, because the ADMIN have an attitude, telling people to f**k off etc.

sorry, but i'm only human and get fed up with people who dont contribute to the club bitching about how badly its run

I have f**ked off if you havent noticed, ow what everyone else has to, how many regular posters are there, how many original punto owners are there hardly any, this place is changing hands why? because its falling apart....need i go on.

hadn't noticed you're not around to be honest, & it'll be changing hands as you cant expect the originators to devote all their time to something- people move on and prioities change

How many posts are like this with bitching, loads. How many posts of just whoring loads........<glances at my posts> im a whore, maybe i am maybe i am not, i have been here since the beginning and helped alot etc, but this accounts to f**k all in the real world.

I stayed here because i had many friends etc, but they have all gone, or they are here but dont post anymore because this place is just full of negative attitude.

The real admin never post, what do they do again except spend members money on their car?? Or am i wrong, because i cant see ****all what they have done ever.

admin rarely post as they have jobs to do - not everyone has daytime access to the web, and peoples interests vary from the main core popultaion - just becasue i ,oderate here doesnt mean i HAVE to post

funds are all acounted for and quite frankly find that comment insulting

Perhaps i should of paid £25 to be let into this secret i dont know.

Now go on all flame me in the PSC manner, because frankly my dears i couldnt give a ****.

I HOPE THIS WARRANTS A BAN.

J a m e s
    oooooowww

i have stirred the nest up now.

mook was the only one who i saw actively keeping this place sane, but since the sale of his GT he doesnt seem to give a turd like most others anymore.

i will leave it now, this isnt productive, wasting my time, wearing my keyboard out blah blah.

MookMobile
    j a m e s

if we are passionate about this place its a good thing.

so you piss us off by criticising.

regarding giving a turd about this place, i do, but honeslty, after the karitng falling thorugh, no one contributing to the newsletter, people moaning, the in-fighting between certain members, and the sheer number of off topic posts, i 'd rather use email to talk to my frineds than sit on here all day

again, as i say, the changes set to come in will fix that

mook

Pandoras Box anyone ?

In short, I think the easiest solution would be to have 2 admins (both site owners) and the rest of the 'management team' just be moderators, dedicated to one section each (none of this 'global' moderator business, where they are like mini-admins). Un-ban James, and ban Vibrio... problem solved ?
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Withnail
    Its an interesting move handing power over to the members. It can go one of two ways -

1) It'll work. I'm not a member, so this has nowt to do with me, but it would be interesting to see.

2) It will die.

The way things are going at the minute, number 2 is looking favourite. Mook is correct, this place has turned into a giant chat room with more posts than ever going way off topic due to a clique that is growing.

As angry as James is, and as much as his posts in this thread will anger the admin, he does make some valid points. Lets not forget that he has contributed massively to this forum in terms of his knowledge in certain areas and, although he's had about 98 cars since the punto, he's still come back to help out and provide a laugh now and again.

These changes we see happening before us were inevitable. The majority of older GT owners are going for different cars. Some seem to have been affected by this, others haven't. Whatever the case may be, these members will slowly dissapear. Look back six months - the forum was such a different place to what it is now and if I'm honest, I preferred it. And before anyone tells me to **** off because I haven't paid and shouldn't be on here because I dont like it, I visit this place to help people, gain knowledge and keep in contact with a few mates I've made on here. If my access is deemed pointless, then so be it.

I'll watch with interest over the next few weeks.

sam_mk2
    but most forums have off topic posts

no need to get bitchy about it if u don't like those sections don't read them
    we need to remeber reason why we all joined in first place was for the love of ye olde punto

i know how u feel with the givin up mook the amount of times i've tried to organise meets with people in dif areas so we get out and meet new owners etc etc no one bothers anymore and as for meets in essex i'm sick of southend and standin in car parks.

proper organised meets like brooklands and shows are good cos its a wicked atmosphere so lets not all get upset lets resolveissues WITHOUT bitchin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast