View Poll Results: How fast was i going to get this?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100mph?

2 15.38%
  • 80mph?

8 61.54%
  • 67Mph???

3 23.08%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speeding on the motorway??? WTF???

Anonymous
    moral of the story.... slow down for roadworks cos they hide the signs!!!

plus there are sometimes blokes running across the motorway doing stuff, and think about if you hit them, you'd never feel the same again. you'd be distraught as well as having a lengthy jail sentence!

sticking to the speed limit on these parts isn't gonna ruin the journey, just sit back, ease off the accelerator, put on your favourite tune and let all the BMW's and Volvo's stack up behind you!!

simonwong
    hehehe, i'll be driving slower now, just got to last till october, how long will it be till i can shake off theses points is it 5 years??? when i m 24???
    Oh well, 1st since having my licence for 1yr 3months

D4N
    looks like youll be keeping the punto then! i dont think youd get insured on anything else! well reasonable insurance anyway!

Olly
    police must be more relaxed in southampton then. Me and my friend in his car with another mate following doing err 110 on a 40 although we saw them and slowed down before they could prove ****. -They just asked if he wanted points on his licence. Then the following month same friend 64 in a 40 police followed us. Didn't notice they were behind. Similar result asked what speed we were doing reply err dunno. Then on the motorway same friend again couple of days ago followed doing just over 80 just passed him and stared. I also was followed when i just past my test as i was trying to do the land speed record in my nova 113mph!! in the 1.2!!! Admitedly it was down on this massive down hill on the motorway. O and it never started the next morning either.
    I think the police up north must get less sex and be more uptight with their work.

Anonymous
    my boss got caught doing 138mph through a 50 zone in his Audi A4 and managed to keep his license after HIS boss went to court with him and pleaded that he needed the car for his job. he got a ****ing HUGE fine (four figures) and maximum points but now has a company car so insurance don't matter.

lucky bastard!!

Punto Lover
    i did the same as si three months after i passed my test, but been driving 2.5years now yay.

i wont be driving for 6weeks tho, i broke my wrist last nite ouch

D4N
    Quote Originally Posted by matty
    ...i wont be driving for 6weeks tho, i broke my wrist last nite ouch
    and how did you do that

you wanna get yourself a girlfriend mate!

Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca
    my boss got caught doing 138mph through a 50 zone in his Audi A4 and managed to keep his license after HIS boss went to court with him and pleaded that he needed the car for his job. he got a ****ing HUGE fine (four figures) and maximum points but now has a company car so insurance don't matter.

lucky bastard!!
    Mad bastard !!!

My m8 at work has beaten that - hes done 140+ in a 40 zone in his Supra ****ing mad sod!! i think the only reason he's never been pulled over is coz hes a free mason! we all reckon he does some secret handshake to get away with it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123