Winter Tyres and Chris Knott

Hi, I'm often asked on club forums (and Facebook groups) about switching to winter wheels/tyres and whether an insurer will charge extra if you do.

As it's getting to that time of year again I thought I'd just reassure any Chris Knott clients that the insurers we use don't usually charge for this. However, if you are thinking of swapping your wheels we do have to log when you make the switch and then again when you go back to normal - so please let us know on 0800 917 2274.

Thanks,
Nick

FEEDBACK

"Been with them for years now. I check about every year but so far the best price, understanding of simple mods / winter wheels and cust service has been there every time. Very happy so far." Joanna Cole, New Mini Scotland

"Excellent service when arranging insurance for 2 cars. As much as possible is done by email which is efficient..." Julian P, TrustPilot

"Quick, simple and always matching prices with trustworthy insurances." Carla, TrustPilot

"First class service. Cannot fault any of the service given, highly recommended." Paul H, TrustPilot

"Continuing my annual insurance search, Chris Knott have beaten my (already cheap) renewal by 10% but I’m getting some really outrageous quotes. Most north of £500 and a few into 4 figures!" Steve Ingall, Alfabook