CK - now even more members able to save

Hi,

Further to my post last month about our DashCam Prize Draw (which is still running), here's another great incentive for you to call us for a quote when your car insurance is due...

One of our insurer partners has opened up new pricing to us. This brings greater flexibility for us and more winning quotes for you. We already sign-up a healthy percentage of members who request a quote but this will mean we should have even more success at getting you the best insurance deal.

What are you waiting for? Call Chris Knott free on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum to access our special car club/enthusiast's facility.

Alternatively, you can request a callback at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=DC_0118

All quotes offered before 31st March result in automatic entry to our Draw to win a Nextbase Duo HD DashCam plus 32Gb Micro SD Card (worth over £200), so get calling!

best,
Nick

PS. We'll have a new, additional, provider coming on board soon to broaden our capability and insurer panel further - more news to follow as details unfold.

Testimonials
Recent feedback from happy some Chris Knott clients - all Alfa Romeo Owners Club UK members this time as it happens:

"Well done CKI. I got my car insurance renewal yesterday. I then did a few online comparisons and CKI were the cheapest by £36 without even needing to call them to haggle. That's 3 years in a row CKI have been the cheapest without even needing to ring them. Car Insurance Renewal done and dusted with no fuss for another 12 months!" Alan Lathwell, Alfa Romeo OC

"Just renewed mine with CKI." Tony Gould, Alfa Romeo OC

"Moved one of our car's insurance back to CKI this year!" David Gibbins, Alfa Romeo OC

"They are great." Andrew Morrish, Alfa Romeo OC