UPDATE: 2015 with CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

Happy New Year to you all.

Thanks so much for your custom in 2014, especially in response to the Chris Knott Prize Draws at the tale end of the year. I'm pleased to announce that December's winner was Mrs D Woodfin from Bolton. She bagged herself a £100 Amazon Voucher and all she did was ask us for a quote.

During the early part of this year we're aiming to start negotiations with the companies on our insurer panel to alter the scheme access criteria, allowing us to quote competitively for even more car club/forum members. We'll keep you posted as things develop.

As things stand many car club/forum members are saving money every day but we'd obviously like more members to be able to benefit from calling Chris Knott Insurance. In just the last week we've signed up another 12 forums - forums who've heard good things about Chris Knott and want their members to be able to access great car insurance deals too.

If you'd like us to quote when your modified or standard car is due for renewal please call the Chris Knott Club Line on 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and mention this forum to receive the full benefit.

Remember, if we couldn't beat your quote before the reason may now have passed, especially if you were just a bit too young for the scheme when you called us. Please include us again in the mix this year.

best,
Nick

Testimonials received in the last month:

"Once again you guys have destroyed XXXX's quote so I'm in for my 3rd year with you starting Christmas Day (I have no idea how that happened)." Nick6425, West Midlands Vauxhall Owners Club

"Best quote, all signed up " logrunner, Juke Owners Group

"Thanks guys and a Happy New Year to you all too. As above thanks for another unbeatable renewal, cheers." Paul Truslove, Facebook

"I will be joining Chris Knott Insurance shortly. They beat my best quote, and smashed my renewal by £232." Paul, AudiRS3oc.com

"ChrisKnottIns - just taken out a policy with the company. Beat my renewal by £1500. Cannot complain 1 bit." chrisbab89, West Midlands Vauxhall Owners Club