Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: old member (1999-2005) looking to find if my old car is still alive R74UBU

Punto know it all
    I wasnt at the rr day but had my first gt a gt1 rrd there by brian ooh must be back in the late 90s. No chip think it was a bleed valve filter and scorpion zorst but was tuned to 154bhp 143 atw.torque was 169lb.ft from memory.
    Good to see people return.....welcome back.presumably youre looking to get another gt? A 200bhp uno would see off most stuff even today i imagine.......

Well since 2001 I've err... done a lot.

But

I do have a family now. I have an 8 week old son called Ollie and my other half Amy.
    Twitter: @ImJamesHans

Welsh Events Organiser
    That is indeed my old car, and the description was 100% accurate. It made 172hp on a genuine SEB2 chip @ 20psi, although that was after i put a half tidy intercooler on it as the pace sidemount was knackered by the time i owned it. I had it 2 years and sold it back to the bloke i bought it from, a guy names Jamie from Sevenoaks, Kent. He didnt have it long before it was sold on to a guy named Adrien who ruined the car before selling it on again. Apparently the wheels were refurbed in anodized blue, morrettes and bumper/intercooler replaced with standard due to an accident etc.

UAD - Was that fella who didn't finish most peoples cars he was paid up front to do?

Easy James - sorry to read Klaxon didn't make it - gutted, love the styling, still think she was the best I've ever seen - these cats owe a lot to you and your Italian side kick .
    Didn't you spunk your money/bonus from your playstation game where you got points for causing the most carnage.. think that was the name too

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by karlGT3 View Post
    UAD - Was that fella who didn't finish most peoples cars he was paid up front to do?

Was that GT BOY?

Punto Lover
    Yup, I purchased the engine for peanuts after someone spent a fortune on it and his car was never quite finished.

Easy James - sorry to read Klaxon didn't make it - gutted, love the styling, still think she was the best I've ever seen - these cats owe a lot to you and your Italian side kick .
    Didn't you spunk your money/bonus from your playstation game where you got points for causing the most carnage.. think that was the name too
    I worked for EA Games for 13 years. Did 5 Burnouts and 3 Need For Speeds. Movie's out next week!

Yeah K14XON was sold a few times, copied by body stylist then he crushed it.

Silvio went bust due to ebay copy sebchips.

And that's a brief history of time lol

Easy KAS
    Its me - still dream about my veronica (gt3) wish I'd changed the interior to leather and never sold her...
    I see the game has moved on since we ruled... see a lot of big power or is it bull ****?

Sat up till the early hours this morning thinking of the old girl. :0)

I believe who I sold her too, sold her then brought her back..... how's your wheels dude?

There defo is some big power being made these days, Dr Evil is smashing it and there's a couple of other in the pipeline! My GT is at the welders getting the floors and sills cut out and repaired after being off the road for a few years. But she'll be back soon - no plans for big power tho, I just miss the boost!

Your ST sounds pretty beasty tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12