So... as some of you know, I was trying to organise a GT-focused meet in March on another thread and this has turned into a R/R day which I am organising at Hayes Dynotech in Erith (Europa Trading Estate, Fraser Rd, Erith, Kent DA8 1QL)

Attendance: Minimum 10 cars, Maximum 25. I wanted to see a few GT's out together, but all are welcome. I will need a confirmed list soon so that I can sort the running order and take deposits (a mere £5) leaving £35 to pay on the day.

Convoy: I quite like the idea of turning up en-masse in a compressor surge / dump-valve cocophany!! Always good to get some vids as well! For those wanting to convoy, I would suggest meeting at Lakeside Services car park at 08:00-08:30 for 08:40 depart to arrive at Erith for 09:00. When adding names to the list, just place the word Convoy next to your name so we know who to expect...

Details Recevied from Hayes Dynotech:
RR Day @ Dynotech

We can accommodate up to 25 cars for a Rolling Road day. A minimum of 10 cars will be required £40 per car to be paid on the day & a deposit of £50 will be required to secure the day.

The organiser will need a running order for the day...

We will run all transmissions types in order ie, FWD, RWD, 4WD, or vise versa.
Please keep this in mind when sorting out a running order

Each runner will have to sign a disclaimer before they run & they must check they have plenty of fuel in the car & make sure ALL levels & tyre pressures are correct,

All runners will receive plotted graphs showing Power & Torque. Boost & AFR (where applicable)

A Power Run is not only to see what Power & Torque the car is making but also to check Fuelling & Boost (where applicable) This is more like a health check for you car to make sure it is running as it should.
Each car will be run on the Dyno 3-5 runs to take an average.

There will be Tea & Coffee on tap all day with some biscuits in the morning & some sandwiches & Pringles for lunch.

We kick off at 9am till we finish.

Regards,
Bob
www.hayesdynotech.co.uk

I hope this is going to be a success... current list re-posted below!!