Bought this off ebay - very cheap just £3.99 delivered. Ideal fir tracing strange noises like worn bearings etc...

I wasnt expecting much but actually the quality is superb. The ear plugs are soft and comfortable and the sound coming up the tip is absolutely amazing! I nearly deafened myself when i first put it on as the tip was scraping on my kitchen worktop and it was amplified about x 5000 into my lug holes ! although not shown in the photo you also get a screw on extension of 8.5 inches to get into most nooks and crannies.

One superb bargain - now I just need to get under the car and find where that pesky engine noise is a coming from

The make is Silverline (they do make some shi*e tools) but this I recommend this for the money.

Only downside is that you have to hold the part that joins the two ear piece tubes together otherwise it all twists round and the ear plugs turn out of your ears. should still be able to use it though with your other hand guiding the tip to various parts of your engine.