Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where do I stand on ebay. .

Punto Lover

where do I stand on ebay. .

so some clever low life has bought my car has only 2 feedbacks both say hes a waste of space how do I go about getting my money back and relisting I actually hate ebay so much lately..

If you've sold it to him on eBay then you've sold it.

If he doesn't pay up within a certain amount of time then you can reclaim any fees incurred but its a waiting game, you can't just decide they haven't paid up under your time scale as such...

Punto know it all
    give a bit of time mate.

yes ebay is full of divs but you only sold it today didnt you? send a friendly straight forward message to the buyer asking for his details so that you can make convenient arrangements for them to come pick the car up. if it was anybody off here then I dare say they would have sent you a message as soon as they hit the "BIN" button......that does frustrate me as they are on the computer pressing the buy it now button but then they bugger off and dont send any message about the purchase!

its only when people ignore my ebay messages that I start to get teed off and only then decide that I am dealing with a waste of a skin.

if you stated in your listing something like payment in 3 days or will be relisted etc then wait for the 3 days then open unpaid item case against them. youll get all your original listing fee refunded if the buyer fails to respond.

Punto know it all
    also add them to your blocked bidders list......i always do this for any wasters on ebay. no messing. you buy it, dick me around, you dont get another go.

As clarkster says buddy ^^ just a waiting game send them a message asking about the purchase etc then add them to your blocked list

Punto Lover
    on with ebay now as his address is not real or phone number.. his name is tom likes to lick alot lol

Punto know it all
    Might be a coincidence but you say tom likes to lick alot.....
    That black Gt in rochdales been relisted because of an apparent timewaster called yoghurtom.
    Might be no connection but yeah just close it off get your fee back block that name the relist.
    Who or why do you get people just sitting at home buying **** with no intention of paying for it????? They must be mega bored....

Punto Lover
    thats him mate what the hell

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by mjjgt View Post
    thats him mate what the hell
    I had the same user buy mine, also another user called Tomthemong. Its very sad that it cant be helped, having to reopen a case everytime and then re advertise for it only to be bought straight away and not be payed for. Ruins the chance for genuine buyers, Ebay need to crack down on this its rediculous

Punto Sports Club Member
    Wonder why they seem to be doing it to Punto GT adverts! They are probably doing it to alot of other cars/items as well but just seems strange.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast