Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: URGENT!! Anyone know this seller.....

Punto Enthusiast

URGENT!! Anyone know this seller.....

hey all i bought some morrettes and gauges for £150 off this member http://bit.ly/Kc6cAK out of ebay via bank transfer, daft i know, but he seems to think now hes got my money its ok to sell them again on gumtree!
    i was supposed to recieve my items this weekend however i thought something was dodgy after i paid monday snd they was still on ebay and back on gumtree the next day!

ive txt him today he assures me they have been posted.
    i txt him off my other number and he says there still available, absolute piss taker, thinks he can rob me of my money and sell them on again!

who is he? and are you on he?

Fuming aint the word......

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    sorry to say but its kind of your fault for paying by bank transfer really. I dont know that car.

Punto Enthusiast
    i know that now i guess im just a honest trustworthy person and expect others to do the same!

Punto Sports Club Member
    Don't 100% me on this but I think i bought an AFM of him on another eBay account ages ago. Bought it through PayPal luckily. He said he posted it and kept in contact with me for about 3 weeks, being adamant he posted it. It never turned up, I did a dispute with PayPal he did not even attempt to dispute my claim and I got my money back.

Punto Enthusiast
    I've Messaged him a few times and got bad vibes off him, I offered him the same amount about 3 months ago for the morrettes and nomad and he refused. Just a bit too far to go down and pay him a visit too. Hope you get them pal.

Punto Enthusiast
    i will get my money back even if it costs me more in doing so! cant be doing with wasters that dont respect people and keep there word!! his names RICHARD HOADLEY!!
    Ill keep you posted, my fault i know but still shouldnt happen.

Punto know it all
    I dont think he is on here.
    His prices are hopeful in the first place.just hit the buy it now on ebay and say hi its me send me my stuff.....

Uou coukd report the item but as you have tradwd outside ebay he could disappear with your cash.i reckon in these straightened times people like this will pop up more and more.
    Reason to be more on our guards here.bank transfer or paypal friends and family I would only do with people on here not strangers as such.you aint even got his address have you.youd need an ebay invoice for thator text him on your other nunber that youll take the lights and ehere does he live.
    Last edited by clarkster; 11th January 2014 at 18:42.

Punto know it all
    Ps did the sensor arrive?

Punto Enthusiast
    yes mate at least some people are genuine cheers
    he lives in sevenoaks kent, also tracked him down via facebook with photos of car etc, looks abit simple tbh!
    anyways ill let police deal with it i guess ive had this happen before and got it bk on a xbox, so police bank then if needed small claims court.
    it'll cost him more in the long run! i guess i can see it as its just in a savings account gaining interest

Punto Lover
    Just read this sorry to hear man , I asked about the morettes a little while back and he was wanting £170 posted which I wasn't paying , hope you get your money back tho .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast